Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

What is a Wonder anyway

Sign of hubris. Took forever to build in Age of Empires. Noone remembers any except the pyramids. Signals downfall of civilizations. (N)s
Why don't you come through the other 23 seasons of game threads to find out? Plenty of people have played the same tact before.

Why don't you come through the other 23 seasons of game threads to find out? Plenty of people have played the same tact before.

Or, y'know, he could just come up with his own content and not feel 23 seasons of weight on his shoulders? Cut the kid a break.

What is a Wonder anyway

Sign of hubris. Took forever to build in Age of Empires. Noone remembers any except the pyramids. Signals downfall of civilizations. (N)s

If it helps, they used to be known as the 7th Wonders.

This was in the days where there was only 8 clubs.

Good job in the trade period by the way LolNorf :)

IdealGoodnaturedArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

#lolnorf
Why does not trading mean we failed? Maybe we didn't want anyone? We can't force other clubs to take our spuds.

Why does not trading mean we failed? Maybe we didn't want anyone? We can't force other clubs to take our spuds.
Weren't you supposed to have Martin and Kelly by now? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The least you could do would be to quote my post so that I know you're replying to me mate. Geez

William Wonka, he was your best poster last season and would be going close to your best this season too

The least you could do would be to quote my post so that I know you're replying to me mate. Geez

William Wonka, he was your best poster last season and would be going close to your best this season too
Sorry mate.

To be fair, akkaps would be the best poster on this team. Its not hard.

It funny to think the one product that was never shown turned out to be easily the most popular one in the whole brand.

61l6X7v1ZcL._SY300_.jpg

That's two seasons in a row the Wonders have poached the Wolves best poster

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back