Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

*opens thread*

*walks away slowly from the computer, maintaining eye contact*

I am disappointed to see my former protege fall into the cancerous train of thought that value is purely derived from how much you post.

Also SSwans2011 sucks

*opens thread*

I am disappointed to see my former protege fall into the cancerous train of thought that value is purely derived from how much you post.

Also SSwans2011 sucks
Who are you?

Just last week LicoriceAllsorts was claiming something similar, alts?

If he was, then not only he is wrong, but genuinely stupid. No one is touching me from the Wonders in the last 6 seasons.

I'm convinced he is mind you, i wonder about anyone who decides the bummers are a good idea; I suppose there is that much dross there that you don't have to try to look good.

*opens thread*

Also SSwans2011 sucks
Thread
63fdbaea4323c04fa6b29937872b937e.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, I sense some bad blood between you and dogs105 . That's not good for the team environment.

Are you one of those guys that would crap into their own hand, and throw it at someone they don't like?

No I don't stoop to that level but I'll happily piss on you if the timing is right.

Unfortunately Golly isn't the same since he left the Wonders. I even thought he had retired until I saw his name just pop up

True. I'm more popular, loved and bitter now. <3

This is like walking into a 20 yr school reunion where the guys who performed in the after school Doobie Brothers cover band still hold a grudge that Eddie the bassist left and married Darlene

This is like walking into a 20 yr school reunion where the guys who performed in the after school Doobie Brothers cover band still hold a grudge that Eddie the bassist left and married Darlene
And you're Darlene right?

If he was, then not only he is wrong, but genuinely stupid. No one is touching me from the Wonders in the last 6 seasons.

I'm convinced he is mind you, i wonder about anyone who decides the bummers are a good idea; I suppose there is that much dross there that you don't have to try to look good.
It's true.

No-one from the Wonders is even getting close enough to Golumless to touch him

VeNBg.gif

Pictured: Golumless' career after leaving the Wonders.
He deserves our sympathy, not our scorn.

Nah, actually you're right. Scorn it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back