Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how it's BRAB that allegedly gets defeated for you to become the "new king". Does this mean if I swipe down your most backwards poster the title comes back where it belongs? I'm a little fuzzy on the mythology.

BRING IT ON

You drive around sluts for a living and you don't know the finer points of illicit substances?

Sounds like someone might be telling fibs.

Loose lips sink ships, need to be safe in the pimp game.

Funny how it's BRAB that allegedly gets defeated for you to become the "new king". Does this mean if I swipe down your most backwards poster the title comes back where it belongs? I'm a little fuzzy on the mythology.

So I assume this is a thinly veiled way of saying you are coming after me.

That's nice, but because no one is paying you here no one actually gives a **** what you think so you can take your pseudo smarts back to Deakin and maybe figure out how you can bullshit your way to a doctorate and something more meaningful than an advocate for spuds on a fantasy football forum.

Au revoir, shit bird.

Things is tough all over Ponyboy.

Hey, I'm as uncomfortable with that title as you. I didn't choose it. Others gave it to me. If I protest, people will just pile on drive the point home. Then the name will stick and I'll never be rid of it.

That's how it works around here, right?

I just took it back from you when GEEB thought he'd get involved.

So I assume this is a thinly veiled way of saying you are coming after me.

When have you known me to thinly veil anything Toni? Don't worry, I'll double wrap.

You drive around sluts for a living and you don't know the finer points of illicit substances?

Sounds like someone might be telling fibs.
Those "sluts" can afford better drugs than the shit you get off Davo down the corner mate. I'm sure their nose candy bill per week is twice what you pay in government assisted rent, you absolute drain on society.

That's nice, but because no one is paying you here no one actually gives a **** what you think so you can take your pseudo smarts back to Deakin and maybe figure out how you can bullshit your way to a doctorate and something more meaningful than an advocate for spuds on a fantasy football forum.

Au revoir, shit bird.
The so called "spuds on a fantasy football forum" are people too, brahj. A fact that probably escaped you in the past...

By the way, I promised myself I'd never do this, but...

Nice melt.

Those "sluts" can afford better drugs than the shit you get off Davo down the corner mate. I'm sure their nose candy bill per week is twice what you pay in government assisted rent, you absolute drain on society.

Davo's not here, man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back