Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody finished the maths exam. Answering 100 questions in an hour is too hard.

Depends on the questions that was on the exam, I reckon their could of been a couple of people that might of finished it.

Depends on the questions that was on the exam, I reckon their could of been a couple of people that might of finished it.
Just as well it wasn't an English exam: you might have struggled :).

Hello Gumbies!

You may have beaten us twice but there are a couple of things in our favour here.

1) we’re playing at your home ground in the finals
2) we thrive on elimination games given we’ve played approximately 18 of them over the last 2 seasons
3) we spread the load quite well

On that last point, I need to ask BRAB a very sincere question.

How are your shoulders mate?

I ask this as I’m worried about the stress and strain of carrying the Gumbies most of the season.

Anyway, I look forward to a good week and a wonderful Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of me as a kid lol.
There's 2 well known sayings in the autism industry:

1. If you've met one person with autism, you've met one person with autism.
2. No two days are the same, but don't you dare change the routine.

On that last point, I need to ask BRAB a very sincere question.

How are your shoulders mate?

I ask this as I’m worried about the stress and strain of carrying the Gumbies most of the season.
giphy.gif

There's 2 well known sayings in the autism industry:

1. If you've met one person with autism, you've met one person with autism.
2. No two days are the same, but don't you dare change the routine.
My parents were both senior medical professionals and as I got older the extent to which I might be was an open discussion. I don’t have the social aversions or issues, in fact the opposite, or the routines, or anything much harder to deal with, and was possibly just a super smart kid, but some of my thinking fits, and the consensus always was that I’d be on the spectrum somewhere. That image before was definitely me at five or six.

My parents were both senior medical professionals and as I got older the extent to which I might be was an open discussion. I don’t have the social aversions or issues, in fact the opposite, or the routines, or anything much harder to deal with, and was possibly just a super smart kid, but some of my thinking fits, and the consensus always was that I’d be on the spectrum somewhere. That image before was definitely me at five or six.
Autistic people are remarkable human beings. When my son and I were driving one night, he says to me, "Dad - what's 10 times 2016?" I naturally say, "20160." I can sense his mind ticking over, and then he says, "Oh that's right: that's 64 times 315, isn't it?" I nearly drove up a stobie pole!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back