Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 2: Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose if you had an hour to spare they could kill the last 58 minutes.
Why are we ruling out using both simultaneously?

Why are we ruling out using both simultaneously?
Because my dick and I are good friends and the only blowing in that region will not be from an explosive device :oops:

(Cue explosive device dick jokes)

Those poor cameramen

Ever played footy in the snow? Its not nice when your fingers are jammed between the ball and the spoiling players fist when its that cold!

Ever played footy in the snow? Its not nice when your fingers are jammed between the ball and the spoiling players fist when its that cold!
No, if I was scheduled, I'd rotate myself out that weekend and sit in the change rooms drinking piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't last game, booted me off he field and I think I touched myself more than I touched the ball.

Well if it happens again I'll make sure you're not alone in the shower.

Brown nosing adds All SFA’s.
Oh you're still around. Are you going to melt uncontrollably and quit when you don't get a fake football leadership position at the Dragons too?

AceAndy killing the post numbers pity they are all poo just like your miserable club,

Dragons are the SFAs Gold Coast
The failed Bomber is now hanging around the Warriors. How are you BEEG

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 2: Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back