Official Match Thread Season 29 Second Qualifying Final - Fighting Furies vs Mount Buller Demons at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Three months in and I reckon half of Melbourne still haven’t got the hang of social distancing. Trying to navigate the market is impossible. Four people crashed into me going the wrong way in the one way only arcade. Some old bloke just trod on my feet. So obviously I had to clobber him.

Score so far: PG - 0; selfish bastards - 1

Three months in and I reckon half of Melbourne still haven’t got the hang of social distancing. Trying to navigate the market is impossible. Four people crashed into me going the wrong way in the one way only arcade. Some old bloke just trod on my feet. So obviously I had to clobber him.

Sydney's no different if it makes you feel any better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculous situation. You don't get a point for clobbering the old bloke?

Why do you act so deeply in love one minute, and detached the next?
it takes to much effort to try and keep 245kg of love muscle UP all the time ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29 Second Qualifying Final - Fighting Furies vs Mount Buller Demons at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back