Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win WA over the Redbacks Jellybacks.
Looked like SA were going to stubbornly hold out until they collapsed in the last hour.

Fixed in the interests of accuracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I joined because I was a cheap whore and they were the first team to reach out to me.

I am sure we are all thankful for this because the second team that reached out was the Gumbies (talk about the bottom of the barrel hey?)

View attachment 984369
You do look lovely in a gown, though. Are you a cross-dresser? Or is that a photoshop pic of you?

We're ******* embarrassing to get bowled out twice on a road.

Plus Samuel Beckett who once opened the bowling for Trinity College in Dublin had more talent than the current Jellyback attack. No way would agar have scored a ton FFS.

So you post before you think. Thanks for clarifying

What? Yes I was responding to one post, however that post involved several comments addressing dislocated topics. Therefore, I considered my response to each individually, and responded to them in temporally chronological order.

Do you have any other queries?

Plus Samuel Beckett who once opened the bowling for Trinity College in Dublin had more talent than the current Jellyback attack. No way would agar have scored a ton FFS.
There is some talent... Just not much of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back