Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with cross dressing.

Actually in a non lockdown world I dress in full tight whites and play with long hard objects.
If I didn't know any better I'd say you're my alt.

My current theory is most of the current list joined under duress. Other than SSwans2011 , who is just an odd cat.
Who wouldn't want to play for the team perennially coming first on the friendship ladder with the ONLY SFA player that is currently trending on BigFooty?

#SSwans2011post

Who wouldn't want to play for the team perennially coming first on the friendship ladder with the ONLY SFA player that is currently trending on BigFooty?

#SSwans2011post
Yeah, but do you have your own dedicated media thread on page 1 of the SFA board? One that has devolved into another delightful BC/Bombers slinging match?

No? I thought not.

Yeah, but do you have your own dedicated media thread on page 1 of the SFA board? One that has devolved into another delightful BC/Bombers slinging match?

No? I thought not.
The boys club conspiracy is just a red herring for true powers that be that are eternally conspiring to stifle my relevance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and the Redbacks will bat for 40mins too and be all out.

Not quite but I did see they didn't bat too well today.

Good win WA over the Redbacks.
Looked like SA were going to stubbornly hold out until they collapsed in the last hour.

It was a good win. I thought we might bat a little longer at the beginning of the day but I suppose with the pitch being fairly flat that they wanted to get on with it. It's a nice way to start the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back