Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

So everyone's been telling me that the Bombers are low-life scumbag vulgarians, but this has all been quite pleasant. Well done. Keep it up, chappies.
You just wait until KohPhi shows you what he's cooking in the kitchen this week. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So everyone's been telling me that the Bombers are low-life scumbag vulgarians, but this has all been quite pleasant. Well done. Keep it up, chappies.
On behalf of the club I apologize ......what can we do to offend you

Go fu** yourself
I look forward to all our witty banter throughout the week. You've set the bar high, but I'm sure your razor-sharp intellect will somehow come up with some way to beat it. I'm truly in awe of your comedic timing as well. Don't listen to anyone that talks to you about "quality not quantity", as they obviously don't understand the inner mechanisms of your genius mind. I'm going to enjoy our mental sparring, I can just tell.

This thread is already more entertaining and engaging than the Warriors one we had.

Granted, making love to a cheese grater would be more enjoyable than being stuck in a thread with those guys, but I digress.

Yeah, they can be difficult at times. We played them twice in two weeks last season and it was rather...challenging.

Expect Chipmunk to pop up in here throughout the week though. He just can't help himself.
View attachment 932480

Nah, we already complimented the Bombers for a good match thread last week.

I think we all agree that 2 weeks with each other at the end of a tiring season of potential expansion was far too long.

Good luck to both teams for the week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back