Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG ....Do I have to Mum ....Yes, you're the Capt, you have to show up .....but I don't wanna Mum, please don't make me, I'll be nice I promise

y5VAW7.gif

But it's the Dragons Mum ........Oooohhh why didn't you say son

2cmy.gif
Oh hi Wayne. How's the crusade against the simmers going?

Oh hi Wayne. How's the crusade against the simmers going?
We have never criticized the Simmers ....that's against the rules .....we may have alluded to some irregularities in the number of times the game is simmed .....obviously input errors, no suggestion of any impropriety

For the record we have full confidence in the integrity of the game process (sic) ......all officials are held in some regard

Random Bob Ross appears View attachment 932474
I think I missed out on the Bob Ross hype back when he was alive. Or was it only an American thing? I saw a few Bob Ross episodes on a Twitch marathon recently, and I understand the love. Such a wholesome guy.

You've got to BEAT the devil out of it!
unnamed-51.gif

My momma said life is like a box of chocolates
That was because she was hiding all the good ones for herself .......you have to read between the lines ....for years my Mum told me beetroot was chocolate ? .....couldn't understand why all the kids at school raved about chocolate

We have never criticized the Simmers ....that's against the rules .....we may have alluded to some irregularities in the number of times the game is simmed .....obviously input errors, no suggestion of any impropriety

For the record we have full confidence in the integrity of the game process (sic) ......all officials are held in some regard
Will cadsky be simming an alternate game again? We'd love to participate, of course.

I called them cheats and then publically retracted my comments but we never saw the footage of that.

I think I missed out on the Bob Ross hype back when he was alive. Or was it only an American thing? I saw a few Bob Ross episodes on a Twitch marathon recently, and I understand the love. Such a wholesome guy.

You've got to BEAT the devil out of it!
View attachment 932477
Did you know he used to be a drill sergeant before he got into art, quite the career change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a request?

You guys have already nearly surpassed the contribution the Hawks made last week.
What a fun week .....certainly locked in my memory

Is that a request?

You guys have already nearly surpassed the contribution the Hawks made last week.
Yeah, they can be difficult at times. We played them twice in two weeks last season and it was rather...challenging.

Expect Chipmunk to pop up in here throughout the week though. He just can't help himself.
unnamed-27.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back