Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

what a bunch of nobodies this dragons team is. And people thing the bombers spam a bunch of dribble.
Hi there cadsky. Protip: think before you type from now on. And make sure to use that preview feature in the future; it helps prevents embarrassing slip ups like the above quoted post. :)

Hi there cadsky. Protip: think before you type from now on. And make sure to use that preview feature in the future; it helps prevents embarrassing slip ups like the above quoted post. :)
Thanks for the advise kid. I'll be sure to look into that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the advise kid. I'll be sure to look into that...
You're welcome. Glad to be of service. :)

You may also notice you have another basic typo in there. Maybe edit that out before anyone else notices?

If you listen to me I'm sure you'll eventually become a good poster. We've got a long way to go, but I have faith in you.

Really there is only one Dragon suitable for the Bombers this week.
VaNpRCJ.gif

You're welcome. Glad to be of service. :)

You may also notice you have another basic typo in there. Maybe edit that out before anyone else notices?

If you listen to me I'm sure you'll eventually become a good poster. We've got a long way to go, but I have faith in you.

kaq6GnxDlJaBq.gif

That's better. Gifs are a safe option for you until you figure out how to operate the preview feature. Those big words sure are hard to spell, hey?

You're doing great!
Cadsky must be the suicide bomber of the group, not very smart, just here to blow shit up

That's better. Gifs are a safe option for you until you figure out how to operate the preview feature. Those big words sure are hard to spell, hey?

You're doing great!
Do you masterbate to yourself in the mirror?

Shit can I say that here? So many kids around. Metalcrusher help. I don't know what the posting etiquette is around kids in the SFA.

Get in here Bombers and join us in admiring a good Qooty team that is the Dragons FFC.

Bonus: on gameday we'll give you a free lesson on how good teams actually win.

Do you masterbate to yourself in the mirror?

sh*t can I say that here? So many kids around. Metalcrusher help. I don't know what the posting etiquette is around kids in the SFA.
Who masturbates in front of a mirror? What does that achieve? Are you having problems finding your target? Does your gut impede your view so much that you can't see your dick? Oof! Just eat a salad, buddy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back