Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Who masturbates in front of a mirror? What does that achieve? Are you having problems finding your target? Does your gut impede your view so much that you can't see your dick? Oof! Just eat a salad, buddy.
Too many dumplings?

I hear the Bombers have some resident connoisseurs of dumplings. Just remember guys, sharing is caring until your teammate can no longer see his own dick.

Who masturbates in front of a mirror? What does that achieve? Are you having problems finding your target? Does your gut impede your view so much that you can't see your dick? Oof! Just eat a salad, buddy.
jXD7kFLwudbBC.gif

Do you masterbate to yourself in the mirror?

sh*t can I say that here? So many kids around. Metalcrusher help. I don't know what the posting etiquette is around kids in the SFA.
Would you like me to report this so we can get an official ruling ?

You are by far the shittest banterer I've met on here.

4 sentences to get to your punchline and in the end you called him fat :$

You aren't doing well early doors.

Too many dumplings?

I hear the Bombers have some resident connoisseurs of dumplings. Just remember guys, sharing is caring until your teammate can no longer see his own dick.
They bloody better share dumplings! Pan fried pork dumplings for me thanks
Cmon lads.. treat your guests well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They bloody better share dumplings! Pan fried pork dumplings for me thanks
Cmon lads.. treat your guests well
Agree. Hopefully they help provide for the post-game celebration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back