Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Where did everyone go? Was it something I said?
Some of us have to work. Mandatory unit training this morning, which has the excitement value of a Married at First Sight reunion, America's Cup yacht racing, or perhaps even a Warriors match thread.

If the match goes anything like PMBangers described it in the OP, then the Royals better watch out.

I spent my fair share of time playing Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith on the PlayStation 2, so if Luke Skydiver tries to infiltrate our defence, Dark Vader is ready and waiting 💪

GremioPower and Rich the babe Evans as you're now in your third season, you're now allowed to sit with the big boys. We'll get you acquainted with the cigar lounge after training on Wednesday night.

Welcome to the club GP and RTBE! 🙌

Like any good exclusive club, all the good seats are 'reserved' for someone (for example, there's a plumb spot by the toilets that is 'reserved', but no one knows who for). I suggest working around this by doing what I did, bringing my own chair and then telling everyone it was 'reserved' for me.

The #stackedsix sure is back, how'd you know?

For those who don't know, I just put stacked six cans of six different drinks in the fridge in the changerooms, for some reason no-one ever really drinks these drinks because they head straight to the bar, but after the GF last year we drowned our sorrows with anything we could find

giphy-downsized.gif

I'd have thought after winning a premiership the Royals playing jumpers might be a little less, dull.

But if it means they'll play dull football too, something a side with a star-studded forward line can expose, then see my vest.

If the match goes anything like PMBangers described it in the OP, then the Royals better watch out.

I spent my fair share of time playing Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith on the PlayStation 2, so if Luke Skydiver tries to infiltrate our defence, Dark Vader is ready and waiting 💪
Welcome to the club GP and RTBE! 🙌

Like any good exclusive club, all the good seats are 'reserved' for someone (for example, there's a plumb spot by the toilets that is 'reserved', but no one knows who for). I suggest working around this by doing what I did, bringing my own chair and then telling everyone it was 'reserved' for me.

For those who don't know, I just put stacked six cans of six different drinks in the fridge in the changerooms, for some reason no-one ever really drinks these drinks because they head straight to the bar, but after the GF last year we drowned our sorrows with anything we could find
I'd have thought after winning a premiership the Royals playing jumpers might be a little less, dull.

But if it means they'll play dull football too, something a side with a star-studded forward line can expose, then see my vest.
See what I mean? 'Reserved'

Carn mate.
No need for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh no

Recently saw a guy wearing a Hawthorn top, so I asked him how he thought the Hawks would go this year. He replied, "Not good - we've already got injuries: I'm only wearing this until it's too embarrassing to do so."

Nothing like an honest assessment, I guess.

Recently saw a guy wearing a Hawthorn top, so I asked him how he thought the Hawks would go this year. He replied, "Not good - we've already got injuries: I'm only wearing this until it's too embarrassing to do so."

Nothing like an honest assessment, I guess.

Problem is its wee's and poo's so already embarrassing, if their onfield record wasn't so good via systematic poaching and paper bags they would be a shit club with shit colours

They still have the zinger stacker mate, you're thinking of the tower burger

View attachment 1049915

I am too, good catch.

I've never had a KFC burger, so I'm not overly well-versed in their offerings. Original Recipe and Zinger is about as far as my knowledge goes

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back