Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Prepare to be rucked to the maximum on Sunday Baz, I’m back in All-SFA form right now, don’t say I didn’t warn you my good friend.
You lost the hitouts last week and I'm above you on the table. I don't like your chances Testy.

Prepare to be rucked to the maximum on Sunday Baz, I’m back in All-SFA form right now, don’t say I didn’t warn you my good friend.
How many touches did you get on the weekend Testy? 20, 25? Surely not 30?

That was a legitimate concern for a lot of people. Turns out it actually gives us more work, not less.
Don’t even get me started on automation.

Are the events of last week in the warriors thread funny yet? Are we allowed to mock the opposition skipper yet or we are we still solemnly nodding at the valuable lesson learnt.

No not remotely funny, unless you were there as it unfolded what you are seeing now has no resemblance.

Shirley there are other things to dicuss.

Such as, this clay/plastacine thing. To me a Gumby will always be from Monty Python:

1614637619855.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back