Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Trauma. We cause that on people. Forgetting is how they cope with us.

Just ask the Bears and the Demons.

W8SC9v0Dbih4o0jAsgjHbRDbp0kdHTJ7lwDzqs9Ka8M.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Code:
DockerDen 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
At least I wouldn't hurt the team then. Got 3 behinds and no goals last week. I was one of the main reasons for us losing so if I'm on the bench all day today it wouldn't be the worst.

Game day Wazzas!! I’m at the airport drinking beers. Let’s see if I make it on the plane.

IMG_1611.JPG

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL
That’s a proper call!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back