Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair - grand final rematch

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how no one has disagreed with me about Die Hard not being a Christmas movie, as if any further proof was needed that the most intelligent and attractive posters were in this thread.

I love how no one has disagreed with me about Die Hard not being a Christmas movie, as if any further proof was needed that the most intelligent and attractive posters were in this thread.
The Bombers would most definitely think Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

It's not just the number of posts in this thread - I'd say the number of posters would also be an all time record. No less than 117 people have posted here since we started on Monday night.

It's not just the number of posts in this thread - I'd say the number of posters would also be an all time record. No less than 117 people have posted here since we started on Monday night.

Yeah, but it's easy to explain. Why would anyone want to post anywhere else?

#grandfinalrematch

It's a record number of gatecrashers, record number of invasive posts, and NinjaSwan now holds the record for the number of individual gatecrashes in a single match thread.

It's a record number of gatecrashers, record number of invasive posts, and NinjaSwan now holds the record for the number of individual gatecrashes in a single match thread.

How many active posters have their been across the league?

Is there ANY posters from another match thread who have yet to post here?

Putting up all-time numbers :fire:

Everyone wants a grumpy Thomas badge.

(Or is that Gordon)

I've never posted 279 times in my own thread, let alone someone else's!!!!!

No Bombers in here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the former captain of Dragons FFC, I'm disappointed in NinjaSwan for putting less than 4 Dragon types in the top 40.

How ever will you live with yourself knowing that I will forever on hold an incredibly mild and petty grudge against you?

As the former captain of Dragons FFC, I'm disappointed in NinjaSwan for putting less than 4 Dragon types in the top 40.

How ever will you live with yourself knowing that I will forever on hold an incredibly mild and petty grudge against you?
Yep - Dragonair robbed!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair - grand final rematch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back