Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair - grand final rematch

Remove this Banner Ad

Also is there a record for the match thread with the most people who've posted more than 100 times in it?
I reckon I read somewhere that the record is 17.

Edit: if crazywildhorse posts another 16 times, we'll have 18 century makers.

lickitung.png

I don’t think there’s much I need to say about Lickitung. Their tongue is twice as long as their body, at over two meters. Lickitung’s tongue is also coated in sticky saliva that causes a tingling sensation when touched, which eliminates the need to buy the special type of lube that does that. Sure, if you don’t wash it off then it might cause a rash, but what good sex doesn’t involve some risk? Bulbapedia says Lickitung doesn’t like sour-tasting things, but there’s nothing about their thoughts on salty.
But can they breathe through their ears?

Additionally, Breakthrough Starshot aims to demonstrate proof of concept for ultra-fast light-driven nanocrafts, and lay the foundations for a first launch to Alpha Centauri within the next generation. Along the way, the project could generate important supplementary benefits to astronomy, including solar system exploration and detection of Earth-crossing asteroids.

Now, I played alpha centauri, and let me tell you, those mindwos are not to be messed with.

The Mind Worm, a species of ten centimeter mottled worms, is the dominant species on Planet Chiron. The Mind Worm is a terrifying creature, able to use powerful psi attacks to paralyze its prey. Mind Worms travel in huge swarms called "Boils", which can range from tiny Hatchling Boils to massive Demon Boils.

1650099919478.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 1
Episodes 1&2
Children of the Gods & The Enemy Within.

The original pilot episodes that set up the journey ahead. Fixed the science from the film, and turned the Goa’uld into more than just “the villain”

A lot of season 1 episodes very unlucky to miss out.

I’ll go with episode 5 next, The First Commandment.

Give someone narcissistic the role of god, and they’ll eventually convince themselves.

Stay tuned for another James Colorado special. Yet another countdown you didn't know you needed but cannot live without. Will be commencing in 40 odd minutes.

How many active posters have their been across the league?

Is there ANY posters from another match thread who have yet to post here?
eth-dog refuses to post in anything other than his match thread lol

Season 2
Episodes 11 & 12
The Tok'ra: Part 1 and 2

Plot twist, not all Goa’uld are evil. (This had been set up on episode 2, but there was still some doubt)

These episodes also introduced JR Bourne as Martouf. One of my favourite characters

Normally your posts are YouTube videos so I don’t need to.

But glad to see you’re here to witness the upcoming achievement of the serial_thrilla Squad.
Yes, we’re all here to witness serial_thrilla trash his reputation and everyone else’s in the most spectacular car-crash the Sweet FA has ever seen.

And so say all of us.

Which metal band will James Colorado do a top 10 of?

Will Cold Sober burn the joint down first.

Stay tuned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair - grand final rematch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back