Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wooo how meta of you

GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)
Not me. I’m married!

Is this some kind of reverse psychology trick? Because my psychology is already backwards as it is.
so if you reverse something going in reverse it is now going forward.....what is forward psychology. Shite, I am going to sit down before I hurt myself.

"Winning culture written" is an interesting and unique way to write the words "Our own poo smeared"
Our creativity is often under rated

so if you reverse something going in reverse it is now going forward.....what is forward psychology. Shite, I am going to sit down before I hurt myself.
Two wrongs don’t make a right

But 3x lefts do

Is this some kind of reverse psychology trick? Because my psychology is already backwards as it is.
I'll take that as an audition to join the Bombers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Declined! I bet they’ve never even been suspended before. Do we really want to risk our reputation?
kepp em guessing I say, we is chameleons

Declined! I bet they’ve never even been suspended before. Do we really want to risk our reputation?
Don't be daft. RobR is as clean cut as they come, yet he's the face of the Bombers these days! I hear that Chief is so impressed with him that he's in line for a moderator role. 🤠

Don't be daft. RobR is as clean cut as they come, yet he's the face of the Bombers these days! I hear that Chief is so impressed with him that he's in line for a moderator role. 🤠
It will be a waste of time, Guinness drinkers don't moderate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back