Official Match Thread Season 34 - Round 10: East Side Phoenix vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting used to talking a big game before every match only to bludge when the siren sounds.

I reckon I got this Qooty business finally figured out.
That's how I've managed my whole Qooty career

How’s some of the newer players getting on?

Happy Dance GIF by ChipPunks

That's super creepy.....

I love it.

That’s not what the team said, they said it was better than this anyway:

GIF by joanramone

It's called a bunda roll, aim is to hit the lower target as minimally as possible to avoid getting parried.
bunda roll = gut shave.

Cheers mate, learn something every day.

You couldn't afford to take Dingster out, his food budget has made many a club broke before.
Out? Yeah, while Jezmiester40 is too cheap to shout Dingster with free curry puffs but that’s what mates’ rates are for
In other words Ding has his sources

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to stick a chipmunks head on that gif.

Let me know if you require assistance.

I definitely do, I don’t know how to do any of this photoshopping.

You couldn't afford to take Dingster out, his food budget has made many a club broke before.
I know a fab ramen place in The Eyrie. You, me with ramen, yakimeishi and gyoza along with some sake and Asahi beer.
Out? Yeah, while Jezmiester40 is too cheap to shout Dingster with free curry puffs but that’s what mates’ rates are for
In other words Ding has his sources
I have to cut Jez out now to get my hands on these bad boys.

Speaking of bad boys. Hi Hoos

I know a fab ramen place in The Eyrie. You, me with ramen, yakimeishi and gyoza along with some sake and Asahi beer.

I will NEVER say no to Ramen

More to do when the server is back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 - Round 10: East Side Phoenix vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back