Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 9: Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC at the House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t get it.
Looking Excuse Me GIF

This is the top of the ladder side you are talking about.

A side that contains 2 Mobbs medal winners & 2 Beez Medalists as well as the Beez elect,.

On that, The medal that your [whatever serial_thrilla is these days ] covets so much is names after a member of this side.

This side is a collection of greats
Thank you, GWS Goose, I didn't realise you thought of me as the beez elect.

Look, I was going to be gracious and not say anything, but Mr. DenieD, what you have just posted is one of the worst and most inept Qooty sides I ever seen. At no point in your team list, on any field line were you even close to anything that could be considered a Sweet FA quality side. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having seen it. I award you no points, and may Chief have mercy on your soul.
"Inept"
You will find that the Gumbies defence is the best in the comp, a whole 5.62 points per match better than the next best (and almost 4 goals better than your team). This despite me being one of the leakier fullbacks in the comp. #facts

"Inept"
You will find that the Gumbies defence is the best in the comp, a whole 5.62 points per match better than the next best (and almost 4 goals better than your team). This despite me being one of the leakier fullbacks in the comp. #facts
Hatchy1992 will be licking their lips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not some piece of meat you can just toss around.

Have a bit of respect, mate.
Mate they've been tossing around the beez every season for yonks, you must be used to your meat being tossed and beaten.

Mate they've been tossing around the beez every season for yonks, you must be used to your meat being tossed and beaten.
I am looking forward to what DenieD is going to do to me.

lol-hey.gif

I am not some piece of meat you can just toss around.

Have a bit of respect, mate.
Pllleeeaaasssse!

That is exactly your tinder profile bio
It literally says "I m.a piece of meat you can just toss around"

"Inept"
Leaky?

Alas yes.
I'd like to be Lakey* but am instead leaky.

*I have no idea if that was Brian Lake's nickname or not. Footballing nicknames are normally very simple and bland so a probable guess.

Would you say that beez is a good indicator of how well liked someone is in here?
I feel this is a trap.
The fact that only 5 from each side gets to vote and they are chosen by the corrupt committee members makes it an award for the elitist in crowd

Unless of course I do well, in that case I will revise my opinion on the award

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 9: Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC at the House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back