Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

I see tennis is still a thing

homer simpson pain GIF

I have the original!
N64 probably the best all round console.
I’m still a sucker for my NES
Double dragon 3 👌

I too have the original Goldeneye and played it with the young fella a few weeks back !!

I too have the original Goldeneye and played it with the young fella a few weeks back !!
The only shit thing is original controllers joysticks are worn and the knock off ones I buy are good enough for other games but not if you want to be a dead eye dick on golden eye.
My kids are still young but turn the speech vol off on South Park and play that with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the knock off ones I buy are good enough for other games but not if you want to be a dead eye dick on golden eye

Suits me, much like my kickiins from full back, I was always more of a indiscriminate Klobb sprayer.

An ad

Just a reminder I am running a weekly shindig to celebrate well written witty banter from folk across the comp.

Part of the shindig is to award a date with Mrs Malaprop for use of malaprops.

Please feel to nominate sparkling witty prose or malaprops to me. I am happily exempt!

Please note references to R. Black will not be considered.

Happy birthday in advance :)
How are you celebrating? :)

Having a quiet one with my family and a few close friends. As you get older (I am turning 43) you tend to care less about b-days (well at least about getting presents) and just want to spend time with fam and mates you haven't seen in a while:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back