Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

VeinGlorious should have been a marquee signing. 🧛‍♂️
Is that because veins are blood vessels that carry oxygen-poor blood to your heart. Pulmonary veins are an exception because they carry oxygen-rich blood from your lungs to your heart. Your heart then pumps blood around the body and we all know that Vampires love blood, right? RIGHT?!

Or, is it because I suck, much like a vampire?

Or, OR, is it because of my ability to to bay for blood and to raze whole civilisations to the ground merely due to my presence, OR, OR, wait, what were we talking about again?

Is that because veins are blood vessels that carry oxygen-poor blood to your heart. Pulmonary veins are an exception because they carry oxygen-rich blood from your lungs to your heart. Your heart then pumps blood around the body and we all know that Vampires love blood, right? RIGHT?!

Or, OR, is it because of my ability to to bay for blood and to raze whole civilisations to the ground merely due to my presence, OR, OR, wait, what were we talking about again?

It's nice to get recognition for my sophisticated, multi-faceted joke like this.

It's nice to get recognition for my sophisticated, multi-faceted joke like this.
I understand you, Joshy.

Whether that is a blight on either of us remains to be seen.

Having a quiet one with my family and a few close friends. As you get older (I am turning 43) you tend to care less about b-days (well at least about getting presents) and just want to spend time with fam and mates you haven't seen in a while:)
Sounds lovely
And the best way to spend a birthday is with loved ones :)

Sounds lovely
And the best way to spend a birthday is with loved ones :)
But what if you’re like me and you hate most of your “loved” ones??

Have a chat with tony. He is "solution focused".

Happy birthday Elmer_Judd premiership and ALL SFA player.

What Is Going On American Horror Story GIF by AHS

If you don't know who Supersuns is, I suggest you watch this documentary about his life, its a real tear jerker.

Supersuns the untold story.png

4cunningTonneTruck, CountryLad & RonnieRaven here is a quick rundown on the history of the Bears. The club was formed in Season 5 but was killed off at the end of Season 7. The club was bought back from the dead for Season 18 and won the flag in Season 22, since then we have pretty much sucked but now that you guys are here, I have a good feeling we are going to become good.

Bears Legends and their accomplishments

kane249 Matera92 Art Vandelay_ Dingster JoshWoodenSpoon Broken
- Most Games for the Bears
  • Premiership Player
  • 1 time Bears BnF Winner
- 2nd most games for the Bears
  • Premiership Captain
  • 2x Bears BnF Winner
  • Captain 3 seasons
4ea.gif

Matera92 paid me to add him
- Premiership Captain
  • Captain 2 seasons
  • Won too many other awards to mention
- 2x Bears BnF Winner
  • Captain 4 seasons
  • 2x Leagues Best Poster
  • Posted artistic photos which got him
permabanned but was resurrected a few seasons later.
- Resurrected the Bears from the dead
- Won too many other awards to mention

For a proper rundown on the history of the Bears, check this out

It’s great to have you back ABV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin anyway

Is this why you called yourself blue vien ?

Or was that because you liked cheese?

Last time I played wing they had to stop the game so they could cart my opponent to the emergency ward.
Cooked him self trying to stay with me.

To many I’m known as Wing King.
most think it’s because I put away 5kg of wings post match to reenergise.
Those who have read my “I was a gun Junior” biography will know it’s because I ruled the wing, they engraved Ron on the rep team boards to save time every year.
Wing king aye?

I’m genuinely known for Wan King

4cunningTonneTruck, CountryLad & RonnieRaven here is a quick rundown on the history of the Bears. The club was formed in Season 5 but was killed off at the end of Season 7. The club was bought back from the dead for Season 18 and won the flag in Season 22, since then we have pretty much sucked but now that you guys are here, I have a good feeling we are going to become good.

Bears Legends and their accomplishments

kane249Matera92Art Vandelay_DingsterJoshWoodenSpoonBroken
- Most Games for the Bears
  • Premiership Player
- 2nd most games for the Bears
  • Premiership Captain
  • 2x Bears BnF Winner
  • Captain 3 seasons
View attachment 1594689

Matera92 paid me to add him
- Premiership Captain
  • Captain 2 seasons
  • Won too many other awards to mention
- 2x Bears BnF Winner
  • Captain 4 seasons
  • 2x Leagues Best Poster
  • Posted artistic photos which got him
permabanned but was resurrected a few seasons later.
- Resurrected the Bears from the dead
- Won too many other awards to mention

For a proper rundown on the history of the Bears, check this out

Thanks tony. Was one of the awards Dingster won "Biggest Pest"? He filled my locker up with shaving cream and I didn't realise until 5 scones later that it wasn't whipped cream and now my tummy hurts

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back