Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 14 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

oh my god, someone remembers the best rookie media ever created..... too bad my own leadership group didn't when they chose rookie of the season.....

Cubs2Lions must have done something even better

Can anyone remember what it was?

oh my god, someone remembers the best rookie media ever created..... too bad my own leadership group didn't when they chose rookie of the season.....
Id leave them immediately and join the team whose captain remembered this wonderful piece.

I bet he was just his charming, scallywag self.
You hit the nail on the head

C2L is just sooo adorable
This lack of love for AnUltimateRessie is almost insulting.

The Gumbies think you are just as charming and adorable, if not more so, with the added bonus of putting out a terrific media piece as a rookie.

Falconista , I think it is clear to all involved it is time for the AUR (ill come up with a more appealing shortened moniker shortly) to become a Gumby, get the paperwork sorted

This lack of love for AnUltimateRessie is almost insulting.

The Gumbies think you are just as charming and adorable, if not more so, with the added bonus of putting out a terrific media piece as a rookie.

Falconista , I think it is clear to all involved it is time for the AUR (ill come up with a more appealing shortened moniker shortly) to become a Gumby, get the paperwork sorted
I agree, a superb poster.
AnUltimateRessie is always on the verge of walking out. I'll believe it when I see it. He's very highly valued inside the walls of The Colosseum.
You sure? Very highly rated here at Gumbania and seems more valued.
Wonders re-sign AnUltimateRessie on a 2-year extension
Gumbies FFC match the bid.
… or 1976 bad jokes
Your jokes are tremendous AnUltimateRessie. I've spoken to accounts and we are prepared to pay you a bonus for each joke delivered.

I agree, a superb poster.

You sure? Very highly rated here at Gumbania and seems more valued.

Gumbies FFC match the bid.

Your jokes are tremendous AnUltimateRessie. I've spoken to accounts and we are prepared to pay you a bonus for each joke delivered.
Please don't do this in front of me. 😥

If AnUltimateRessie leaves, I'll leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was a teenager, I was at a party where a drunk kid thought it would be hilarious to let off a firework from his backside.
It went exactly as well as you'd expect, some serious burns to his scrotum, some trauma to his anus that required corrective surgery.
Clearly that was a bad decision, but pales in comparison to going to the Furies.

Yet another reason I take great pride in my contribution to banning fireworks in Victoria

Yet another reason I take great pride in my contribution to banning fireworks in Victoria
Half Baked Boo GIF

I'm listening.
No matter what, it's guaranteed to be a.... cracker of a story.

I'm listening.
No matter what, it's guaranteed to be a.... cracker of a story.

The kids hospital used to be filled with kids injured from misuse of crackers. I knew one who lost an eye in a cracker mishap.. had a job in a relevant area and the Premier was keen on banning. I banged into doing the work.

The kids hospital used to be filled with kids injured from misuse of crackers. I knew one who lost an eye in a cracker mishap.. had a job in a relevant area and the Premier was keen on banning. I banged into doing the work.
Well done. Getting change from Australian political leaders is often quite the task, particularly when regulation is involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 14 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back