Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Have got an abridged version?
Based on your memage and sentence structure, it might be an abridge too far.

Based on your memage and sentence structure, it might be an abridge too far.
Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

We haven't forgotten about you Electronic_Renaissance congrats on your 50th game.

View attachment 1611362
Oh JoshWoodenSpoon himself made sure of that earlier in the week ;)

When I think of Electronic_Renaissance , sure I think of cutlery , but I am also reminded of everything that is represented in that name - the cultural and technological revival of our team and the league which driven by , you guessed it advances in electronic or digital technology. Much like the new and improved bus you have created for us Tony, ER gives off a simultaneously old school and new age/classy vibe and perhaps that’s why it genuinely feels as if ER has been around a lot longer than 50 games. I can’t wait to see what ER’s future qooty career holds .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I'm late - I'm a bit shellshocked after that display by Australia. I hope both these teams play better than that..........wouldn't be hard!!!
What's ironic about a Qooty umpire being late to a game?
They can't see us anyway...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back