Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t forget to use the hashtag #Josh200 to celebrate your favourite moments of JWS’ career

Can his team get DQ'ed here like JWS does get in the song contest?
Easy 4 points for us, and we can all spend the arvo at the Coney Island brewery instead.
Thanks Josh!

#Josh200

images

I would actually listen to that podcast if it was real.

In the spirit of using old memes

images-5-jpeg.1611287

Ok, so back to you Cap. Bit of history for you, friend. Dot points to keep it simple.
  • It's JoshWoodenSpoon 's 200th game today
  • Joshy flamed out his account a while back, by posting pron of two 'bears' f**king (He also posted a lovely postcard to WaynesWorld19 with a heartfelt message just prior, which I thoughtfully repurposed for him for his milestone)
  • Vegans is a play on words and a Grand Uncle Horace -ism of your club's location
  • Vegans eat salad
  • Right in front of my salad - Meme with NSFW origins. It's a scene from a pron, and two 'bears' are f**king in front of her salad.
  • Bob said Bears are getting f**ked today, and we arrive back the start
Thanks for coming to my TiF talk.

ivKBLUM.png

Don’t forget to use the hashtag #Josh200 to celebrate your favourite moments of JWS’ career
#Josh200 :D

Ok, so back to you Cap. Bit of history for you, friend. Dot points to keep it simple.
  • Joshy flamed out his account a while back, by posting pron of two 'bears' f**king (He also posted a lovely postcard to WaynesWorld19 with a heartfelt message just prior, which I thoughtfully repurposed for him for his milestone)
  • Vegans is a play on words and a Grand Uncle Horace -ism of your club's location
  • Vegans eat salad
  • Right in front of my salad - Meme with NSFW origins. It's a scene from a pron, and two 'bears' are f**king in front of her salad.

ivKBLUM.png

Well ****

• Vegans eat salad

ivKBLUM.png

Where am I? Why is my unsullied character in some list concerning pron? Another thread to ban the fave ex from reading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where am I? Why is my unsullied character in some list concerning pron? Another thread to ban the fave ex from reading.

The unsullied are an army of eunuchs aren't they?

The unsullied are an army of eunuchs aren't they?

You sir are in big trouble. Mind you being minus a couple of balls would have kept me out of a lot of trouble.

Btw are you and Pants still conjoined twins? If yes are you entitled to separate BF accts or is the 2nd a Benny? Do you count as one or two people in the Census?

Can TIF do a TIF Talk on this next week?

• Vegans eat salad

ivKBLUM.png

Have got an abridged version?

That's some pretty substantial background knowledge TIF. Not everyone has the same kinks as you.

That's some pretty substantial background knowledge TIF. Not everyone has the same kinks as you.
I mean, there's know your meme but yes, by all means kink shame me 👀

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back