Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

The Vegans
“22 Bears are getting f*cked on Sunday”.
right-in-front-of-my-salad-funny.gif

Last edited:

It's going to be a draw!

The only realistic result.
Would be take the two points and run if offered? On one hand, it's two more than last week, but on the other, we're due...
If we could not be five goals down at the first break that'd be kinda cool too.

Happy game day none the less, and if it's as close as the cricket then we're in for a beauty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be take the two points and run if offered? On one hand, it's two more than last week, but on the other, we're due...
If we could not be five goals down at the first break that'd be kinda cool too.

Happy game day none the less, and if it's as close as the cricket then we're in for a beauty!
Nah, glory or death.

Looks like one of the bears has gone a bit hard too early in the tequila bar.

Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn
Tequila Bear is the low-budget sequel to Cocaine Bear.

Wake up Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover FurTheWin Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat WaywardSonSon it’s game day. Not sure when philreich will do the needful, but I’m opening up the taco & tequila bar early.

The Vegans are in milestone mode but simhousery is our constant companion so the result is up for grabs. Either way, as Lord_Flashheart so eloquently put it earlier in the week: “22 Bears are getting f*cked on Sunday”.

LFG!!!!!!!!

I understand the 20 Bears that are playing tonight, but where does the other 2 come from?

I understand the 20 Bears that are playing tonight, but where does the other 2 come from?
Someone’s getting f*cked three times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back