Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

If it isn't the Wonders best poster, you should post more often, take the load off your less talented teammates.
You're right, ND :thumbsupv1:

I should start doing paid content :sneaky:

I could swear you were captain.

What did you do to piss off damicky and get demoted?
I voluntarily pulled the pin because RL was (and is) going to get in the way too much to do the job properly. It was completely unrelated to damicky trying his level best to get rid of me

ND realise people aren’t online all day like him challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)
Joke is on NaturalDisaster, I come out of the woodwork every time NinjaSwan posts :love:

ND just wishes that he and another Fury had what we have 🤗

I voluntarily pulled the pin because RL was (and is) going to get in the way too much to do the job properly. It was completely unrelated to damicky trying his level best to get rid of me

Doesn't mean damicky can't claim the credit, and the rest of us give him said credit.

Joke is on NaturalDisaster, I come out of the woodwork every time NinjaSwan posts :love:

ND just wishes that he and another Fury had what we have 🤗

We do that whole thing of running towards each other across a meadow with arms wide open, but the embrace becomes really awkward when one of always ends up getting poked in the eye 😢

Wait a minute.

Frothies Mcveigh is an SFA captain?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Am I so out of touch?
Tagged in a post from NaturalDisaster! This is going straight in my journal 🥰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fuschia and chartreuse... You know you shouldn't leave NaturalDisaster alone with the paint tins, man can't clean up after himself.

That isn’t why you shouldn’t leave me alone with paint tins mate

6B005597-6742-449B-9A4E-DD82270D8F28.gif

A little?

Almost ready to join you in the Sweet retirement home. Just hope they don’t stick me near your room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back