Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Uno Reverse GIF by MOODMAN

A triple no u! A record!

Bit of a deflection but may I ask what damicky brings, what you bring or what BD brings?

Boys to the yard, apparently it's the milkshake.

This thread has taken an oddly philosophical turn these last two pages.

Hope those of you having a drink today have a nice one; I haven't decided if I'm having a drink tonight yet, but I'm going to my first gig since COVID (and I'm someone who went to a lot of gigs before the pandemic), but it's at the Bendigo Hotel, so I might be persuaded (confusing name for a venue in Collingwood, though).

Hope those of you having a drink today have a nice one; I haven't decided if I'm having a drink tonight yet, but I'm going to my first gig since COVID (and I'm someone who went to a lot of gigs before the pandemic), but it's at the Bendigo Hotel, so I might be persuaded (confusing name for a venue in Collingwood, though).

Say hi to boncer34 while you are there.

Or punch him in the face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We do that whole thing of running towards each other across a meadow with arms wide open, but the embrace becomes really awkward when one of always ends up getting poked in the eye 😢

Bit of a deflection but may I ask what damicky brings, what you bring or what BD brings?
A shirtfront that will (at a minimum) rattle your fillings, old age and treachery that will always be more than a match for your youth and naivety and the ability to construct a cogent argument.

You're welcome by the way.

Whenever I think of Bendigo Hotel, I think of this meme:

MbGn5NalWE_cbLweaS9ED2l_scsZ2khvZ5VmFl9gT6A.jpg

A shirtfront that will (at a minimum) rattle your fillings, old age and treachery that will always be more than a match for your youth and naivety and the ability to construct a cogent argument.

You're welcome by the way.
I'd argue a day off counters all of that

Where you go if you want to be confused BEFORE you get drunk...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back