Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Still looking forward to something funny from The Filth Wizard

I was substituted so many times that sim I thought I might end up playing FB for the Wonders.

We keep winning though, this is a freight train not willing to stop at the moment.

Thanks for the week Wonders - a shame for ClarkeM but I guess when you've played 500 you probably know more than anyone else how losing goes.

Thanks for posting Wosh x

Back to being my good omen.
I'm just warming up too, friend.

Gave a free away, grabbed the qooty while the ump was distracted with a streaker, kicked a goal with my 1 possession 💪

You know the drill, see you Round 12

IllDifferentIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

I'm so unbelievably terrible that the coach has dragged me from the field whilst in possession of the qooty, as humiliating as it gets.
If it makes you feel better, same thing happened to moi.

1 : 14.25 {rW} - TheInjuryFactory looking for a lead.
1 : 14.29 - <<< The Half Back is coming on to replace TheInjuryFactory >>>
1 : 14.35 {rW} - The Half Back to send the ball forward.

GG Wonders, shame I couldn't spend more time regaling you with wondrous cheese insights. Best.

Thanks Wosh, appreciate the tags during the call, always adds something I reckon.

Unlucky Grand Uncle Horace I know this will cut you deep.

giphy.gif

The Sweet FA is all about the friends we make along the way (when you lose)

Congratulations on 500 Matches, ClarkeM

Well done, Tonga Bob & The Warriors

Thanks for posting, Woshic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG Wonders, shame I couldn't spend more time regaling you with wondrous cheese insights. Best.

Thanks Wosh, appreciate the tags during the call, always adds something I reckon.

Unlucky Grand Uncle Horace I know this will cut you deep.

giphy.gif
Please don't come in Newman.

jerry seinfeld GIF

Thanks for taking the time to post Wosh!

Congratulations ClarkeM on your 500th. I’m happy that your mob was able to produce a 5 goal loss to commemorate the day. Respect.

Great week wondders, I hope the rest of your season delivers you more wins than losses!

Outstanding stuff Warriors. Whoever said 3 is a crowd didn’t know what they were talking about. Such a delightful number.

Obligatory meme below.

FFED9AEC-C57A-4D68-AC7F-F78B69E3498E.jpeg

Thanks for taking the time to post Wosh!

Congratulations ClarkeM on your 500th. I’m happy that your mob was able to produce a 5 goal loss to commemorate the day. Respect.

Great week wondders, I hope the rest of your season delivers you more wins than losses!

Outstanding stuff Warriors. Whoever said 3 is a crowd didn’t know what they were talking about. Such a delightful number.

Obligatory meme below.

View attachment 1627434

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back