Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v Mt Buller Demons @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

GUMBIES FFC debutant Mop has spoken during his first matchday conference for the club.

"Yeah look, I'm keen to be back and contribute and do my bit to get the Gumbies to the dynasty they deserve".

When asked whether it was true Mop turned down an invite from the Demons, he was coy.

"I can't be spreading pillow talk around here, they're a great club with a terrific ambassador in Wosh for both the club and the SFA as a whole, and a great badge. Whether I was ever in discussion with the Demons I'll leave up to your imagination".

The Ex-Wonders utility was asked about where he expected to line up and his hopes for his club debut
"Anywhere. Should be a good game".
Happy to advise you're on the half forward flank. You share the forward-50 with these sexy and talented qootballers: ossie_21, Rodney Dangerfield, rye, Dory_77 and StFly.

Great to have you in the rye and StFly fan clubs!
Combined for 5.5 in our last match which we won by 34. #clutch
I think I’d be lucky to be 5.5 all season
But that‘s all gonna change this week! I feel it in my fennel twig tea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, you’re here

It’s a bad day
They have changed the bottle on the Dare triple Espresso, it’s like a really thin clear plastic now. It’s SHIT and it just doesn't taste and feel that same.
It’s,like my who.e world has changed

36227E40-9E05-4222-9A69-284AB99AE4D3.gif

Oh, you’re here

It’s a bad day
They have changed the bottle on the Dare triple Espresso, it’s like a really thin clear plastic now. It’s s**t and it just doesn't taste and feel that same.

View attachment 1636304
I can’t even type 😑

Oh, you’re here

It’s a bad day
They have changed the bottle on the Dare triple Espresso, it’s like a really thin clear plastic now. It’s s**t and it just doesn't taste and feel that same.

View attachment 1636304
outrage.gif

Not on my watch. Grab your pitchforks, we're marching on Dare HQ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v Mt Buller Demons @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back