Event Season 36 - All-SFA Presentation - Live 6:20pm AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

p.gif

p.png

Captain: Tonga Bob
Vice-Captain: T2B_

Imagine playing in a team led by these two! PHWOAARRRR
This place never fails to surprise!

Thank you and congrats for running a superb awards event Kennedy Parker and for making what would have been a bunch of difficult calls (along with the Committee) on this season's team. Here's to a sensational awards week! Thanks also to TheInjuryFactory for all the graphics tonight, you don't have to be dead to be stiff bossman but you still do the business for most of these events and we absolutely appreciate it.

Mazel tov to the other 19 people that were named tonight, from the nine of you first timers (especially those rookies who made it) to Mr 'I have 15 of these blazers and imma wear them all at once', and particularly to T2B_ for being named All-SFA vice captain. It'll be an honour to lead you in whatever hijinks we find ourselves in.

But I have a natural bias towards my own, so I'm proud as heck to see Dinsdale spudmaster & The Filth Wizard in the side. You blokes are instrumental members in one of the greatest sh*tposting units the World has ever seen, and your place in this team tonight is true reward for the season you've had.

LFG!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to all who made the team, very happy to see so many newcomers to the side.

Special congrats to my absolute boy, AnUltimateRessie, on that first All-SFA selection on the wing that should have been mine last season! #wingersunite

Another big congrats to my absolute Ken, DenieD. What a dominant return from retirement. Michael Jordan proportions of comeback size.

Congrats to all who made the team, very happy to see so many newcomers to the side.

Special congrats to my absolute boy, AnUltimateRessie, on that first All-SFA selection on the wing that should have been mine last season! #wingersunite

Another big congrats to my absolute Ken, DenieD. What a dominant return from retirement. Michael Jordan proportions of comeback size.
It should of been mine
King of the wing on the pine
51625846-48B5-4863-A991-80EC4AA840D3.gif

LMAO - CV padding at its finest.

And I am serious here the ALL SFA is the biggest joke of this whole place.

Who didn’t deserve their position in the Team?

Where are the pages and pages of outrage at the team?

Has this place gone soft?
The cabal runs a tight ship these days, only sanctioned dissent from U2tigers is allowed

Hey!

I resemble that remark

Any specific inclusions/ omissions that you would like to point out 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Season 36 - All-SFA Presentation - Live 6:20pm AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back