Official Match Thread Season 36, First Preliminary Final: Gumbies FFC versus Baghdad Bombers at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

What about this one

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by Pudgy Penguins
It's good, but not otters dancing good.

Getting some weird BF ads lately. I know they're targeted but im not in the market for any more niche fetishes.

If Google actually listened and cared about my needs I'd be getting ads for peptides.

Tell me about it, I’ve been getting ads for sexy lingerie. Must admit the model is very sexy but at my age, well you know 🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning,

How are we all doing?

Just wanted to let all neutral supporters know that I have ordered an extra 15000 BLUEALLTHRU badges for this weekends game.
Also one lucky spectator will be the lucky winner of the limited release BLUEALLTHRU high tops that retail for $10000 dinar.

IMG_0236.jpeg

I am sure everybody is ECSTATIC to hear that they just started a new Aqua Teen Hunger Force season 12!

You may be shocked that I have no idea what that is, just insert the appropriate reaction from me in here

Exactly 😎

We're like a bunch of excited Auskick kids all running after the ball, and somehow we manage to keep kicking winning scores 😆
That is the most perfect summation of our season.

Footy Is The Win are you ready for your next victim?
Pumped, we're in the Prelim!

Couldn't make game day for the SF but read the feed that night. Great game, we 'blew them away' in the end like a good bomber.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, First Preliminary Final: Gumbies FFC versus Baghdad Bombers at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back