Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting fact. You have kicked 69 goals in your qareer. This season has been your highest ever season tally of 15 and counting
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Its almost the weekend mate. Hopefully a chance for you to relax. Especially on Sunday, there's nothing important happening on Sunday. Sleep the day away mate and get all your energy back.

My friend was doing an experiment where he was trying to combine human DNA with Sheep DNA. Now, he's not allowed anywhere near the petting zoo.

The only thing i remember about Edinburgh is heading to the museum and seeing Dolly the sheep mounted in there.
When I was in Edinburgh for chemical research, the guy running the lab asked us all to write books on science topics for kids. He asked me to write a book on penguins, so I did, but I thought it was a strange request, I usually write books on paper.

Good morning my HFF compatriot and all-round wonderful person! Are you gunning for a big Delons victory on Sunday?
Too kind as always :love: Without a doubt – feels like a big game for the flankers

Interesting fact. You have kicked 69 goals in your qareer. This season has been your highest ever season tally of 15 and counting
Lol 69.

To be fair, this is the only season I’ve been named as a forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning my HFF compatriot and all-round wonderful person! Are you gunning for a big Delons victory on Sunday?
Delons are never victorious. Because they don't exist.

tarks the glue, that's what we call you at the club, at least I think its glue, it doesn't sound quite right when sausageroll says it but that's probably just because of my ear warmers

sesame street muppets GIF
In the snowy conditions on Mount Buller, wouldn't he be an iglue?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back