Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

The Young Ones Sobriety GIF
Go catch a fish

Does anyone know how long Smartys Power has left on contract?
Contracts arn’t worth the pice of pretend paper they’re written on now. I get the feeling he wants to come home…

It's unusual to miss two days of posting and only need to catch up on 6 pages in a match thread. Is everyone else trying to avoid Tarkyn_24 as well?
Probably the quietest week I’ve had in…ever!
Seems we’re all struggling to post his week, hopefully we shake the sluggishness off by Sunday.

Seems we’re all struggling to post his week, hopefully we shake the sluggishness off by Sunday.
I reckon your 19 goals will fire us up nicely

This Sunday will mark the 34th match between our two clubs. The first match occurred in Round 4 of Season 16 a match Mount Buller Won comfortably by 58 points. In that match Marlowe played for the Royals and Smartys Power played for the Demons.

Both players joined the league in season 16 and would go on to win Premierships with the clubs they started with. They played together in the Royals season 30 Premiership

Since that first match more often than not the result has gone the way of the Demons with Mount Buller holding a 7 game lead in the series 20-13, including their only meeting in finals, the Season 24 Qualifying Final a high scoring affair where 7 majors from cats2rise proved the difference in a 6 goal win.

More recently though the wins have gone to the Royals with the last 3 matches all going their way.
I scored 7 goals in a 6 goal win?

Why was I not made aware I was such a game changer?

I scored 7 goals in a 6 goal win?

Why was I not made aware I was such a game changer?
You kick 7 in a 6 goal win.

The maths says it all.

I've been away for work and had to work long days on Wednesday and Thursday. Today I drove over 700km and have another 500km+ drive to get home tomorrow.

I've been away for work and had to work long days on Wednesday and Thursday. Today I drove over 700km and have another 500km+ drive to get home tomorrow.
Drive safe sossage 🥰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's two big days in the car.
I did Dubbo to Melbourne in one day earlier this year which was about 830kms didn't have to back it up the next day though

Hey everyone, as part of the Qooty and Sweet F.A community myself, I just wanted to make sure everyone was doing well out there tonight and if you know anyone who is suffering in anyway shape of form to please reach out and tell them how important they are to you.

Last edited:
That's two big days in the car.
I did Dubbo to Melbourne in one day earlier this year which was about 830kms didn't have to back it up the next day though
I split it into two 600km+ days on the way over and both of them were pretty comfortable.
I drove the extra 100km today so I have a smaller drive home tomorrow as it's referendum day. I'd have driven further today but this was the furthest place with a good option for hotels.

I've just finished work so I'm about to start dealing with the sober part
I've just finished work so I'm about to start dealing with the sober part the minute I get to the pub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back