Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but our curtains arent faded.

Take that you Eastern Staters bar QLD.
Curtains are overrated.

Vertical blinds are the way to go.

Blockouts for the win, so i can keep my pale colour
Pale doesn’t go well with grey hair. Just makes me look like a geriatric albino…

Curtains are overrated.

Vertical blinds are the way to go.
Oh god no.

We just tore down all the vertical blinds that came with our place and installed some delightful curtains, and my life has improved drastically as a result.

Vertical blinds are the pits (respectfully).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god no.

We just tore down all the vertical blinds that came with our place and installed some delightful curtains, and my life has improved drastically as a result.

They were when we had a puppy. Now she’s grown and been trained she leaves them alone.

Oh god no.

It's hardest on the feet

View attachment 1826732
I once went to the show with some friends when I was in my late teens. It was the morning after a big night. We drove three hours and one of my friends asked randomly "was I supposed to bring shoes and socks?

That was a fun day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back