Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

My 2yo has recently discovered the thumbs up, but then he keeps turning them down. He doesn't understand that means bad.
It's not always bad. If you ask how the Coney Island Warriors went against the Mt Buller Demons on Sunday the reply will be a thumbs down signal. That makes me happy :)

Whatever blocks out the sunlight. Especial when it rises at 4am. I'm pro block that s**t out.
I would love roller metal shutters - but I would never wake up

I am light sensitive and will wake up at the change of light - I try and block the sides of the curtains but not much success

I am light sensitive and will wake up at the change of light - I try and block the sides of the curtains but not much success
Oh yeah they kill, wish I had some

Try hanging towels at each end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty good for a Monday where I am still working, stupid WA customers and their different timezone

I watched all four of the Wes Anderson shorts on Netflix on Friday night, that was a good night, and then we went and won on Sunday

One in a row!
It's my one night off this week so the family and I went off and watched Asteroid City. Loved it. Also great that we could coordinate all of us to be in the same place at the same time. It's been like herding cats this year.

My 2yo has recently discovered the thumbs up, but then he keeps turning them down. He doesn't understand that means bad.
wwe-batista.gif

Does he throw you through a table afterwards?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back