Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Just off the golf course. 25 degrees, gentle breeze, not a cloud in the sky.

Whoever said retirement sucks?
Car in for a service jump on the train to the city

Look at the sparkling blue water off Hallett Cove snack in the city and back on the train

Oh!

A rare nahnah sighting!

Pbs Nature Animales GIF by Nature on PBS
brahj too? 😍

Royals to get 1 win closer on Sunday arvo
If by 1 win closer you mean 1 win further then yes, that is exactly what will happen on Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since we’re hosting Royals this week, I really feel I should go get a manicure and pedicure today…maybe even visit a hair salon. I’m sure manangatang will cover it out of petty cash, it's official League business after all, we need to present ourselves in a fitting manner.
Probably could sneak in a tiny seafood lunch too 🦞 :think:
I feel like labelling some cash 'petty' and therefore leaving some to be more purposeful is a little harsh, Wosh.

I think this 'calling it how it is' mentality from you is why we love you so much.

Thank you. This cash now knows exactly where it stands with us.

Well you're not Bill Nigh maths guy so......
He’s “The Science Guy” actually but you’re correct. I’m definitely not a maths guy, Bill Nighy or otherwise…

One of those running around days for me today, I’ll be free this evening to address all your concerns about the 19 goals I’m due to kick and the 19 intercept marks Headless is due to take.

Also, my nails are purdy ☺️

Last edited:
He’s “The Science Guy” actually but you’re correct. I’m definitely not a maths guy, Bill Nighy or otherwise…
Or Bill Nye even, we'll get there between us eventually

He's a mechanical engineer by qualification so there was probably some math in there somewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back