Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_n1ux0dUzGo1sgl0ajo1_500.gif
ressie the Old Boys have next season Admin in our team, nows the time to decide who you want to be on side with:

-old campaigner who only has a few games left Kennedy Parker or
- the man with your destiny in his hands for the next 3 seasons Elton Johns Wig

the-matrix-choose.gif

That was a long time ago

We don’t always know what we will want in 4 months time
It’s been advertised as separate match threads for 14 weeks leading up to this.

In that time I never received a joint request from the OOB-Wonders-Bombers to change that arrangement. Nor was there any indication of strong enthusiasm for a merge before this week.

I’m pretty cold on the idea of changing course midweek now as more people will come into this week expecting a classic match thread format and if it gets merged on the fly they’d probably go ‘wtf I didn’t sign up for this I’m out’

ressie the Old Boys have next season Admin in our team, nows the time to decide who you want to be on side with:

-old campaigner who only has a few games left Kennedy Parker or
- the man with your destiny in his hands for the next 3 seasons Elton Johns Wig

the-matrix-choose.gif
What if I retire at the end of the season?

In that time I never received a joint request from the OOB-Wonders-Bombers to change that arrangement. Nor was there any indication of strong enthusiasm for a merge before this week.

I’m pretty cold on the idea of changing course midweek now as more people will come into this week expecting a classic match thread format and if it gets merged on the fly they’d probably go ‘wtf I didn’t sign up for this I’m out’

Seth Meyers Boo GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

no one other than the Bombers and OOB in our rd 16 game would care, not sure who you think would leave because we are in a mega thread having fun

if you dont post the mega thread I'd agree that would be a smart course of action
It's coming, you think KP can tell me what to do? Only the old boys, bombers, most of the wonders, and really nearly everyone else in the league can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad the future admin is promoting participation and growth of the league
I'm glad I get to start out comprehension lessons as my first big platform.

The lessons where we teach the ability to discern between serious, satire, irony, sarcasm etc

I've got my first enrolee, thank you for your enthusiasm.

I'm glad I get to start out comprehension lessons as my first big platform.

The lessons where we teach the ability to discern between serious, satire, irony, sarcasm etc

I've got my first enrolee, thank you for your enthusiasm.
It sounds like you have also enrolled in your own lesson. Who is the teacher?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back