Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

You can put an Ophidian Old Boys premiership in season 37 in your Circle Of Control.
Are you going to be a Simmer Rob!
Then you'd have control!!

you better believe it Turbo...

View attachment 1847309
unless of cause you do that thing I love... then I purr like that sexy kitten Bonz
fc927ff54bb2ae4260d6caa2774b27ab.gif

G'day Mrs T , enjoying any Pina Colada's lately?

Beautiful drink on any day!
yep - any day ending in 'Y"
or as I prefer to say Y-not!

tho yesty I had a couple of Midori with pineapple juice- just to change it up a bit!

yep - any day ending in 'Y"
or as I prefer to say Y-not!

tho yesty I had a couple of Midori with pineapple juice- just to change it up a bit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howdy kenneyswarriors
How has your day been...
any 'lovely lady' stories expected this week ?
They are piling up - the stories

I still don't believe I was honest this morning and said I'm having a Crap day to my lovely friend. Was struggling with pain, not much point coming around.

On the bright side, I will be twice as Excellent when she arrives tomorrow.

Last edited:
Howdy kenneyswarriors
How has your day been...
any 'lovely lady' stories expected this week ?
I have an embarrassing story, I thanked her for 'Being a Good sport' when she rang back tonight, never evr siad something so dated and weird in all my life.

On the bright side, we were both laughing when we put down the phone.

I have an embarrassing story, I thanked her for 'Being a Good sport' when she rang back tonight, never evr siad something so dated and weird in all my life.

On the bright side, we were both laughing when we put down the phone.
when I first decided I wouldn't mind Mrs Turbo being my girlfriend I asked if she wanted to go steady

nothing wrong with the older courting techniques ;)

when I first decided I wouldn't mind Mrs Turbo being my girlfriend I asked if she wanted to go steady

nothing wrong with the older courting techniques ;)
yes it was a very funny moment - especially being in this Century!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back