Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite cricket GF memory was my Dad's team when I was a little dogs, when the other team were 1-90 and chasing 113. My Science teacher took a blinder in the gully to trigger a collapse, and Dad's team won by 4 runs.

Fantastic. Our win was very similar. Only fly in the ointment was an altercation I had with drunken campaigner McLure. We shared the same Parkville pub with the Blues.

arcade doctor GIF
I love that *ing machine. Won many games and got many high scores on it.

I was only going to do people that liked the like for a like post, but I have to do Clarkey!

Like: Wonders wouldn't be the fantastic club they are that bring me so much joy without you and I couldn't think of 2 better people to spend my whole career with than you and BallaratBulldog :heart::greenheart::blueheart::yellowheart::purpleheart:
I went looking for it but gave up after going back 5 pages ;)

That's akin to a lot of indoor hard-surface sports hey...
25 years of my ankle aching when driving, turning all the time, and swelling up after exercise until I finally got a reconstruction in 2017

25 years of my ankle aching when driving, turning all the time, and swelling up after exercise until I finally got a reconstruction in 2017
All from Korfball?

I was only going to do people that liked the like for a like post, but I have to do Clarkey!

Like: Wonders wouldn't be the fantastic club they are that bring me so much joy without you and I couldn't think of 2 better people to spend my whole career with than you and BallaratBulldog :heart::greenheart::blueheart::yellowheart::purpleheart:
I like it in spirit. It is too far back now!

All from Korfball?
Yep. One incident. Turns out my lateral ligament didn't actually tear, but was twice as long as it should have been and "stretched beyond its elastic limit".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NinjaSwan - Great to see you back up and about, looking forward to playing many more games alongside you this season and more to come!
HARPSichord - Super stuff seeing your resurgence and am enjoying playing Qooty with you as well as leading the team off of the field.

AnUltimateRessie - one of my favourite recruits, love seeing that VFL emblem about the place despite the shocking AFL logo attached to it. But nonetheless, love having you around here and please keep showing us what you're made of <3

I like it in spirit. It is too far back now!
Like: even though our time in the league only briefly clashed when I first joined prior to your return, but it was enough to give me the warm and fuzzies when you came back and joined the Wonders. It feels even more like home with here, HARPS. 🏠

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING for when you wake up DenieD :hearteyes:
40 pages since yesterday. I can't believe I thought it was going to slow down today.

I am not pulling a damicky and reading every post. That would be madness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back