Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

rats-logo-png.1282206

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

S36 Round 6 vs We Like Roys @ Underground Stadium

B: GremioPower / Rodney Dangerfield / paraaaa
HB: HirdsTheWord / okeydoke7 / KinderSmock
C: jackster83 / GotTheGoodes / The Jesus
HF: Power Raid / spookism / Shuestar13
F: Jewelsbon / philreich / Firestarter
FOLL: Kennedy Parker / ant555 / BloodySwan
INT: Ticky009 / RPCB

Changes:
okeydoke7 FP > CHB
GremioPower CHB > BP
Ticky009 BP > INT
Firestarter INT > FP
RPCB OUT > INT
Ant Bear INT > OUT

Milestones:
The Jesus 200 Sweet FA Games
I’m sorry, WHAT!?

Congratulations to The Jesus on 200 games, deserving Season 27 Beez Trophy Winner, brilliant podcast host and one of my all-time favourite posters in this league. 👍

Here's hoping your 200th will go slightly better than Rodney Dangerfield's

giphy.gif

rats-logo-png.1282206

Changes:
okeydoke7 FP > CHB
GremioPower CHB > BP
Ticky009 BP > INT
Firestarter INT > FP
RPCB OUT > INT
Ant Bear INT > OUT

Milestones:

Me:

1694009878206.jpeg

rats-logo-png.1282206

Changes:
okeydoke7 FP > CHB
GremioPower CHB > BP
Ticky009 BP > INT
Firestarter INT > FP
RPCB OUT > INT
Ant Bear INT > OUT

Milestones:
Wow!
Fully expecting to be dropped!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Th is move to the backline is a disgrace.

Is this some sort of lesson jackster83? Getting ugly now. I don’t appreciate the disrespect.

In fact, I’m only still posting out of respect for The Jesus in his milestone game.

Also The Jesus happy milestone round!
Can you even believe that the greatest FF your sim has seen has been moved to CHB Mobbs?

The chance at qooty history is being ignored by the Swamprats - and why?

It’s postponing a momentous occasion - my rise to the top of the all time goal kicking record.

My view is that these achievements should be celebrated loudly. More focus on on-field brilliance is good.

Hard to do from CHB.

Got a *ing ingrow toe nail on one my left feet digits that needs to come off but it's way to painful to come off with clippers or scissors.

Have to get it removed by a podiatrist hopefully soon. Pain in the ass.
You have a long ass

Can you even believe that the greatest FF your sim has seen has been moved to CHB Mobbs?

The chance at qooty history is being ignored by the Swamprats - and why?

It’s postponing a momentous occasion - my rise to the top of the all time goal kicking record.

My view is that these achievements should be celebrated loudly. More focus on on-field brilliance is good.

Hard to do from CHB.
AlfAndrews?

Roys and Rats,

jackster83 and I have the honour (even if he doesn't know it yet) to announce that this weeks game between the clubs is played in memory of FattyLumpkin.

A pioneer of the SFA, Fatty played 182 games over 12 seasons with the Roys and was a member of the S4 premiership team. Fatty captained the Roys, led it's goalkicking and was an all round champion Roy. He swapped the Maroon and Gorilla for the Swampies where he also won All-SFA selection in S9. He swapped back to the Roys, and eventually retired in Season 16. Fatty was a staple player for the Roys, prolific, humourous and easy to befriend.

Some of the older players in the league will know the name, although he may be a mystery and an enigma to many of the newer arrivals.

1694039751773.png

And while the stats don't tell the whole story, Captains of the Roys and the Swamprats, both past and present - remember Fatty as a true gentleman of the game, who embraced and sculptured the essence of the SFA.

Vale FattyLumpkin. Very friendly bloke both on and off the fantasy footy field. A champion Roy from the golden era, and a major building block of the Roys history. And A Swampie who burned bright in his short time for the Rats.

He is missed and will continue to be missed.

In an era when too many clubs play the man and only care about tearing people down, we ask all who play in the game this week to participate in the spirit of fun, friendship and fair play that is Fatty Lumpkin's legacy.

At the end of the week, each club will award their own version of the FattyLumpkin medal to the opposition player who best represents the qualities of the great man !!

So banter hard and banter responsibly - because just acting like a dick, isn't actually banter at all...

_Mike_ , JackNah_8 , Barrels , tigs2010 , Roylion , Sterge , RU_ , Kabanna , windyhill , Allikat , Elmer_Judd , Mooch , fitzroybowiedog , Zevon , royboy2 , Aristotle Pickett , 3KZ is Football , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Ed_Gein , Phar Ace , Mobbs , MrsEddieBetts , Pure Grunt

Roys and Rats,

jackster83 and I have the honour (even if he doesn't know it yet) to announce that this weeks game between the clubs is played in memory of FattyLumpkin.

A pioneer of the SFA, Fatty played 182 games over 12 seasons with the Roys and was a member of the S4 premiership team. Fatty captained the Roys, led it's goalkicking and was an all round champion Roy. He swapped the Maroon and Gorilla for the Swampies where he also won All-SFA selection in S9. He swapped back to the Roys, and eventually retired in Season 16. Fatty was a staple player for the Roys, prolific, humourous and easy to befriend.

Some of the older players in the league will know the name, although he may be a mystery and an enigma to many of the newer arrivals.

View attachment 1795949

And while the stats don't tell the whole story, Captains of the Roys and the Swamprats, both past and present - remember Fatty as a true gentleman of the game, who embraced and sculptured the essence of the SFA.

Vale FattyLumpkin. Very friendly bloke both on and off the fantasy footy field. A champion Roy from the golden era, and a major building block of the Roys history. And A Swampie who burned bright in his short time for the Rats.

He is missed and will continue to be missed.

In an era when too many clubs play the man and only care about tearing people down, we ask all who play in the game this week to participate in the spirit of fun, friendship and fair play that is Fatty Lumpkin's legacy.

At the end of the week, each club will award their own version of the FattyLumpkin medal to the opposition player who best represents the qualities of the great man !!

So banter hard and banter responsibly - because just acting like a dick, isn't actually banter at all...

_Mike_ , JackNah_8 , Barrels , tigs2010 , Roylion , Sterge , RU_ , Kabanna , windyhill , Allikat , Elmer_Judd , Mooch , fitzroybowiedog , Zevon , royboy2 , Aristotle Pickett , 3KZ is Football , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Ed_Gein , Phar Ace , Mobbs , MrsEddieBetts , Pure Grunt
Well said TedDougChris 🙂

Th is move to the backline is a disgrace.

Is this some sort of lesson jackster83? Getting ugly now. I don’t appreciate the disrespect.

In fact, I’m only still posting out of respect for The Jesus in his milestone game.
You were warned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back