Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Phoenix @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m trying not to but I keep getting bypassed.

Has rover always been the hardest position to win disposals in?
Win disposals? If you stop thinking it's a lottery and actually go and get the ball, then...

I'm still recovering from my Round 7ship hangover but will smash a couple of neurofen to get up for this game.

Ironic, it will be quite comparable to the characteristics of a certain mythical bird.

The bird I am referring to of course is the humble robin:
tilted_robin.jpg

While not technically a mythical bird there certainly is an urban myth that the robins get drunk eating berries.

People notice them stumbling around thinking they are off their face but in fact they are just top-heavy.

The bird I am referring to of course is the humble robin:
tilted_robin.jpg

While not technically a mythical bird there certainly is an urban myth that the robins get drunk eating berries.

People notice them stumbling around thinking they are off their face but in fact they are just top-heavy.
I’ll have to remember your last paragraph next time I have a night out.

Yes. My one media thread for the EKA is still in production. Takes up most of my time. It's huge!

I'm not sure I'll ever get it finished.
It's gonna be so ****ing sweet when you do though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not many pheonix around, and if I understand the rules of the SFA correctly if no Pheonix player posts in the first 15 minutes we legally win the game.
I think there’s a subrule where if they change their name to the Hippogriffs the counter resets though

Could've picked the All-SFA team exclusively on that data.
Could’ve but we didn’t adjust for how good a friends every poster was with Ant Bear so our statistically based outcomes are null and void

Could’ve but we didn’t adjust for how good a friends every poster was with Ant Bear so our statistically based outcomes are null and void
That was the one weighting you didn't think of.

Last edited:
Hi Demons. Unfortunately the Phoenix can't make it this week, but luckily for you I'm going to fill in for their ENTIRE TEAM!

Music Video Fire GIF
Let me know when 20 questions starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Phoenix @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back