Event Season 36 SFA Players Association MVP - Beez Trophy - 15-16 December 2023 - To Be Continued AEDT 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1872467

CONTENT:

With just one vote more than AUR, coming in at 14th is Frederico_WA from the Fighting Furies. After a healthy presence in his first season where he made his name known by posting threads about what he eats for breakfast (seriously manangatang, The Filth Wizard, Zevon is the SFA landfill out of commission these days? LOL.)

Fred has evolved from a rookie to a sophomore which is like evolving from a Magikarp to a Gyarados.

View attachment 1872471

This season Fred has actually decided to post things that are relevant to Qooty! He decided to test if he was bad at Qooty using the method of a thorough scientific study - personally I don't think a scientific study is necessary because thanks to Hate we can all just check SFA+ to know that you suck at Qooty Fred!

But that's not his highlight of the season, like a university group project where everyone is sitting around as the deadline closes in there's always one person who steps up and carries the group to a good mark and that was Frederico_WA for this season's Rising Star Award!

Congratulations Frederico_WA on 14th place finish in the S36 BEEZ!

Outstanding Frederico_WA, and justified recognition for a brilliant season 👏

All of us at the Furies are incredibly proud of this one ❤️

Outstanding Frederico_WA, and justified recognition for a brilliant season 👏

All of us at the Furies are incredibly proud of this one ❤️
Cheers James Colorado !

Are we worried that having two Furies in the top-20 means we're technically "above average"? (Shame on all you voters)

Not a good omen for S37 ... we need to turn it around.

I must say I'm loving the bar service tonight.

df5ee389f2930870ffbf0cb6e89a1186.gif

Woman of my dreams...

View attachment 1872467

CONTENT:

With just one vote more than AUR, coming in at 14th is Frederico_WA from the Fighting Furies. After a healthy presence in his first season where he made his name known by posting threads about what he eats for breakfast (seriously manangatang, The Filth Wizard, Zevon is the SFA landfill out of commission these days? LOL.)

Fred has evolved from a rookie to a sophomore which is like evolving from a Magikarp to a Gyarados.

View attachment 1872471

This season Fred has actually decided to post things that are relevant to Qooty! He decided to test if he was bad at Qooty using the method of a thorough scientific study - personally I don't think a scientific study is necessary because thanks to Hate we can all just check SFA+ to know that you suck at Qooty Fred!

But that's not his highlight of the season, like a university group project where everyone is sitting around as the deadline closes in there's always one person who steps up and carries the group to a good mark and that was Frederico_WA for this season's Rising Star Award!

Congratulations Frederico_WA on 14th place finish in the S36 BEEZ!
I am no longer happy with 15th.

Whoever didn't vote this season. I'm coming for you.

Jokes, love you Fred.

I am no longer happy with 15th.

Whoever didn't vote this season. I'm coming for you.

Jokes, love you Fred.

drunk homer simpson GIF

One!

Ironically thats the amount of votes separating us for the beez.

Kidding! You were high up there in my votes. I would have enjoyed being immortalised by a draw with you =14th 🍻🍻🍻

drunk homer simpson GIF

One!

Ironically thats the amount of votes separating us for the beez.

Kidding! You were high up there in my votes. I would have enjoyed being immortalised by a draw with you =14th 🍻🍻🍻
I should've posted 14 match threads this season instead of 13 to beat you out :(

I will say that my top 20 is quite ****ed already compared to reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1872458

CONTENT:

Coming in 15th place in Season 36 Beez is definitely the most improved poster of this season. After polling a grand total of 56 votes in his first 3 seasons. AnUltimateRessie has skyrocketed to 15th in the Beez after taking over the Rate The Oppo thread from GWS Goose for which he appropriately rewarded with an All-SFA selection.

It can't be a coincidence that the season the league introduces the SPAM FL as the reserves competition of the league, the Ultimate Reserves Player shines! And he's making a habit of taking over things as it appears that he will be taking over a captaincy spot going forward at the Wonders and becoming AnUltimateDictatAUR to position himself as AnUltimateAdmin 3 seasons down the track.

He also evolved into AnUltimateRebel in the final round of the season when he decided to follow the advice of famed rule-disrespecter Tigerturbulance to institute a MEGA THREAD that had not received administrator approval and had thus been LOCKED faster than match threads posted on a Monday under The Filth Wizard's administration.

A truly rapid rise and congratulations to AnUltimateRessie on 15th in the Beez for Season 36.
Woohoo, that's my boy!!

Congrats mate. All that hardwork is being noticed. Looking forward to working together for many seasons to come. 😍

Why can’t we have it all in 1 night
SFA powers that be becoming like the AFL with their whole national draft stretched out over a couple nights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back