Event Season 36 SFA Players Association MVP - Beez Trophy - 15-16 December 2023 - To Be Continued AEDT 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

A friendly reminder to vote in the upcoming SFAEW Awards.

Seriously, there's like, 3 ties that need to be broken.

15th - 630 votes - AnUltimateRessie
15th.png

CONTENT:

Coming in 15th place in Season 36 Beez is definitely the most improved poster of this season. After polling a grand total of 56 votes in his first 3 seasons. AnUltimateRessie has skyrocketed to 15th in the Beez after taking over the Rate The Oppo thread from GWS Goose for which he appropriately rewarded with an All-SFA selection.

It can't be a coincidence that the season the league introduces the SPAM FL as the reserves competition of the league, the Ultimate Reserves Player shines! And he's making a habit of taking over things as it appears that he will be taking over a captaincy spot going forward at the Wonders and becoming AnUltimateDictatAUR to position himself as AnUltimateAdmin 3 seasons down the track.

He also evolved into AnUltimateRebel in the final round of the season when he decided to follow the advice of famed rule-disrespecter Tigerturbulance to institute a MEGA THREAD that had not received administrator approval and had thus been LOCKED faster than match threads posted on a Monday under The Filth Wizard's administration.

A truly rapid rise and congratulations to AnUltimateRessie on 15th in the Beez for Season 36.

View attachment 1872458

CONTENT:

Coming in 15th place in Season 36 Beez is definitely the most improved poster of this season. After polling a grand total of 56 votes in his first 3 seasons. AnUltimateRessie has skyrocketed to 15th in the Beez after taking over the Rate The Oppo thread from GWS Goose for which he appropriately rewarded with an All-SFA selection.

It can't be a coincidence that the season the league introduces the SPAM FL as the reserves competition of the league, the Ultimate Reserves Player shines! And he's making a habit of taking over things as it appears that he will be taking over a captaincy spot going forward at the Wonders and becoming AnUltimateDictatAUR to position himself as AnUltimateAdmin 3 seasons down the track.

He also evolved into AnUltimateRebel in the final round of the season when he decided to follow the advice of famed rule-disrespecter Tigerturbulance to institute a MEGA THREAD that had not received administrator approval and had thus been LOCKED faster than match threads posted on a Monday under The Filth Wizard's administration.

A truly rapid rise and congratulations to AnUltimateRessie on 15th in the Beez for Season 36.
Congrats on a top 20 place AnUltimateRessie
oscars 2017 applause GIF by The Academy Awards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1872458

CONTENT:

Why so low?

Shenanigans!

Also how did I get my most votes in my rookie season when I recorded 0's in half of the match threads
That says more about the quality of the other posters in those threads.

Sometimes less is more.

Bonus Award - Thread of The Season - SFAEW
Thread (1).png

In the optional bonus awards that were able to be voted on the best thread of the season exclusive of match threads was indeed SFAEW!!!

Yes. This is the brainchild of PhenomenalV1. But were you seriously expecting me the do TWO sincere and appreciative write-ups about Phenom!? NAAAAAHHHHHH.

I am claiming this one because ever since I have come on board as the creative consultant for SFAEW, the concept has taken off with all the momentum of a runaway freight train.

It's gone from languishing in the Club Room where nobody gives a shit about it to most popular thread in the SFA that is still growing in audience. And I was the creative genius behind the storylines that introduced Shaun "Freakin" Duggan, U2tigers and the super friendship with serial_thrilla that eventually pushed all three to this season's SweetMania main event.

I wrote Elton Johns Wig's journey from Phenom's lackey to the leader of The Irrelevance to the Corporate Wig that foreshadowed his rise as the next admin.

Everything that I touch turns to gold.

And since PhenomenalV1 has booked me to get kicked out of the SFAEW in this season's SweetMania this is me having the last laugh.

Congratulations PhenomenalV1 ME!

View attachment 1872463

In the optional bonus awards that were able to be voted on the best thread of the season exclusive of match threads was indeed SFAEW!!!

Yes. This is the brainchild of PhenomenalV1. But were you seriously expecting me the do TWO sincere and appreciative write-ups about Phenom!? NAAAAAHHHHHH.

I am claiming this one because ever since I have come on board as the creative consultant for SFAEW, the concept has taken off with all the momentum of a runaway freight train.

It's gone from languishing in the Club Room where nobody gives a s**t about it to most popular thread in the SFA that is still growing in audience. And I was the creative genius behind the storylines that introduced Shaun "Freakin" Duggan, U2tigers and the super friendship with serial_thrilla that eventually pushed all three to this season's SweetMania main event.

I wrote Elton Johns Wig's journey from Phenom's lackey to the leader of The Irrelevance to the Corporate Wig that foreshadowed his rise as the next admin.

And since PhenomenalV1 has booked me to get kicked out of the SFAEW in this season's SweetMania this is me having the last laugh.

dang! I thought my vote (Admin Notice - S36 Rules and serial_thrilla Thread) would've been high up there this season!!

View attachment 1872463

It's gone from languishing in the Club Room where nobody gives a s**t about it to most popular thread in the SFA that is still growing in audience. And I was the creative genius behind the storylines that introduced Shaun "Freakin" Duggan, U2tigers and the super friendship with serial_thrilla that eventually pushed all three to this season's SweetMania main event.

Robbed

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Season 36 SFA Players Association MVP - Beez Trophy - 15-16 December 2023 - To Be Continued AEDT 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back