Event Season 36 SFA Players Association MVP - Beez Trophy - 15-16 December 2023 - To Be Continued AEDT 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

18th place from the Coney Island Warriors is FootyGuy13, a simmer, the man responsible for these beautiful graphics tonight and the creator of the famed Mobbs Medal Predictor which is scarily accurate.

From the start, you knew this guy was going to be something special, he's extremely sharp and that was obvious before he even played a single game when he absolutely destroyed then admin Ant Bear with some facts and logic.

From his clever statistical work, meticulous preparation of the live ladder and Fred leaderboard at the end of the season Footyguy adds immense value to the league.

His Mobbs Medal predictor successfully predicted that Omgfridge will win in Season 35 and this season he predicted it would be a three-way tie between Tonga Bob, Ljp86 and ant555. And this of course was pretty close with Bob winning and Ljp86 one vote off in runner up.

Clearly he's got the sim all figured out thanks to his big brain. You know this deserves a badge!
My brain when it tries to figure out where people see these qualities in me:
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Which is a very dangerous game in a Belfast pub!!!
Haha, I'd completely forgotten about this. Was a staple at uni back in the day.

My brain when it tries to figure out where people see these qualities in me:
View attachment 1872645
Penguin Bap GIF

Those in the 20 should also get a cut for usage of name, profile photo, and copyrighted media. ;)
All registered trademarks and intellectual property of Big Interest Group LLC. All rights reserved.

(seriously manangatang, The Filth Wizard, Zevon is the SFA landfill out of commission these days? LOL.)

It's funny you bring this up... the landfill thread isn't a mods thread, it's for the admin to move threads he/she don't think are up to scratch. We don't make choices on quality here. The landfill is great for those who tried without braking rules but ultimately failed.

It's funny you bring this up... the landfill thread isn't a mods thread, it's for the admin to move threads he/she don't think are up to scratch. We don't make choices on quality here. The landfill is great for those who tried without braking rules but ultimately failed.
Couldn’t we just add some fungi and recycle it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually haven't had any permissions to merge threads for the past 3 seasons so perhaps this needs to be noted going forward for Elton Johns Wig to be granted those abilities. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Season 36 SFA Players Association MVP - Beez Trophy - 15-16 December 2023 - To Be Continued AEDT 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back