Event Season 36 SFA Players Association MVP - Beez Trophy - 15-16 December 2023 - To Be Continued AEDT 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

14th - 631 votes - Frederico_WA
14th.png

CONTENT:

With just one vote more than AUR, coming in at 14th is Frederico_WA from the Fighting Furies. After a healthy presence in his first season where he made his name known by posting threads about what he eats for breakfast (seriously manangatang, The Filth Wizard, Zevon is the SFA landfill out of commission these days? LOL.)

Fred has evolved from a rookie to a sophomore which is like evolving from a Magikarp to a Gyarados.

1702643254345.png

This season Fred has actually decided to post things that are relevant to Qooty! He decided to test if he was bad at Qooty using the method of a thorough scientific study - personally I don't think a scientific study is necessary because thanks to Hate we can all just check SFA+ to know that you suck at Qooty Fred!

But that's not his highlight of the season, like a university group project where everyone is sitting around as the deadline closes in there's always one person who steps up and carries the group to a good mark and that was Frederico_WA for this season's Rising Star Award!

Congratulations Frederico_WA on 14th place finish in the S36 BEEZ!

View attachment 1872467

CONTENT:

With just one vote more than AUR, coming in at 14th is Frederico_WA from the Fighting Furies. After a healthy presence in his first season where he made his name known by posting threads about what he eats for breakfast (seriously manangatang, The Filth Wizard, Zevon is the SFA landfill out of commission these days? LOL.)

Fred has evolved from a rookie to a sophomore which is like evolving from a Magikarp to a Gyarados.

View attachment 1872471

This season Fred has actually decided to post things that are relevant to Qooty! He decided to test if he was bad at Qooty using the method of a thorough scientific study - personally I don't think a scientific study is necessary because thanks to Hate we can all just check SFA+ to know that you suck at Qooty Fred!

But that's not his highlight of the season, like a university group project where everyone is sitting around as the deadline closes in there's always one person who steps up and carries the group to a good mark and that was Frederico_WA for this season's Rising Star Award!

Fred for the Fred!!!

Oh wait. We already did that award.

IMG_9285.png
CONTENT:

View attachment 1872471

Well done Fred! Killed it.

IMG_9279.gif

View attachment 1872467

CONTENT:

View attachment 1872471

Congrats to the greatest Rising Star project manager since GremioPower

View attachment 1872463

In the optional bonus awards that were able to be voted on the best thread of the season exclusive of match threads was indeed SFAEW!!!

Yes. This is the brainchild of PhenomenalV1. But were you seriously expecting me the do TWO sincere and appreciative write-ups about Phenom!? NAAAAAHHHHHH.

I am claiming this one because ever since I have come on board as the creative consultant for SFAEW, the concept has taken off with all the momentum of a runaway freight train.

It's gone from languishing in the Club Room where nobody gives a s**t about it to most popular thread in the SFA that is still growing in audience. And I was the creative genius behind the storylines that introduced Shaun "Freakin" Duggan, U2tigers and the super friendship with serial_thrilla that eventually pushed all three to this season's SweetMania main event.

I wrote Elton Johns Wig's journey from Phenom's lackey to the leader of The Irrelevance to the Corporate Wig that foreshadowed his rise as the next admin.

Everything that I touch turns to gold.

And since PhenomenalV1 has booked me to get kicked out of the SFAEW in this season's SweetMania this is me having the last laugh.

Congratulations PhenomenalV1 ME!
whip-house-wood-angry-conan-obrien-7g18h1pig2vn3hhx.webp

Let it be known that KP wanted an ice cold Hate vs Tonga Bob match to main event the most recent SweetaMania instead of the Triple Threat with the three hottest properties in the company.

Let it be known that KP wanted an ice cold Hate vs Tonga Bob match to main event the most recent SweetaMania instead of the Triple Threat with the three hottest properties in the company.
I'll take all you chumps on.

Everyone knows that it's U2tigers and myself who bring in the ratings. He's the Christian to my Edge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes properties that I built

13th - 652 votes - Callums_Guns
13th.gif

CONTENT:

In 13th place this season is the superstar and avatar bet juggernaut Callums_Guns!

Now based off recent history, after not polling more than 100 votes in the previous two seasons playing for the Ophidian Old Boys and Mount Buller Demons. GUNS was reinvigorated signing up to play for a club with such a notorious identity and an illustrious history as the East Side PHOENIX! I'm sure he will be proud to represent that moniker for seasons to come!

In Season 36 in a stunning return to form, Guns hosted plenty of competitions that get great participation, hosted polls for the next admin and most notoriously attempted to start a cult by recruiting people into his army of Toby Greenes. In this time, he acquired the newly named GUNS TOWERS to act as a head quarter for his new Church of Gunsology where he and his followers attempt to REVOLUTIONISE the league by abandoning long established identities and bringing in something fresh and new like rebranding to the HAWKS and pissing off longstanding Phoenix veterans like thewizardmelon !

It's a brave strategy for Mr Guns, let's see if it works out for him in Season 37!

But for now, congratulations Callums_Guns on 13th place in the Season 36 Beez!

View attachment 1872467

CONTENT:

View attachment 1872471

Did not expect this at all. I'm honoured!

I'm glad you brought it up Kennedy Parker because I've secretly been working hard on a follow-up of S35's 'What I had for breakfast' thread. Stay tuned in S37 for 'What I had for lunch'!

Alright that's enough for tonight. Top 12 will come tomorrow.

TheInjuryFactory direct everyone to the bender thread pls

View attachment 1872484

CONTENT:

In 13th place this season is the superstar and avatar bet juggernaut Callums_Guns!

Now based off recent history, after not polling more than 100 votes in the previous two seasons playing for the Ophidian Old Boys and Mount Buller Demons. GUNS was reinvigorated signing up to play for a club with such a notorious identity and an illustrious history as the East Side PHOENIX! I'm sure he will be proud to represent that moniker for seasons to come!

In Season 36 in a stunning return to form, Guns hosted plenty of competitions that get great participation, hosted polls for the next admin and most notoriously attempted to start a cult by recruiting people into his army of Toby Greenes. In this time, he acquired the newly named GUNS TOWERS to act as a head quarter for his new Church of Gunsology where he and his followers attempt to REVOLUTIONISE the league by abandoning long established identities and bringing in something fresh and new like rebranding to the HAWKS and pissing off longstanding Phoenix veterans like thewizardmelon !

It's a brave strategy for Mr Guns, let's see if it works out for him in Season 37!

But for now, congratulations Callums_Guns on 13th place in the Season 36 Beez!
Robbed! I gave you top votes!
season 5 episode 20 GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back