Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC

Remove this Banner Ad

You could always move to Perth. No DLS here, Chieftain
I spent far too long thinking you were referring to the Duckworth-Lewis System and was trying to work out the connection to Perth. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

I spent far too long thinking you were referring to the Duckworth-Lewis System and was trying to work out the connection to Perth. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️
Very little.

We get no rain.

Cmon Falc, this ain’t the SCG over new year.

Speaking of weather, can’t believe it’s mid April and we’re still getting a constant 30 degrees.

I mean, you can tell it’s getting closer to winter because the evenings have that crisp coolness, but I remember how cold it was this time in 2019. Sure as hell wasn’t 30 degrees

(Edit: 2020 was this hot, ironically the 11th of April 2020 was a record high 39.5 degrees m, I was actually referring to the brutally cold Easter of 2019 where it was about 9 degrees )

Speaking of weather, can’t believe it’s mid April and we’re still getting a constant 30 degrees.

I mean, you can tell it’s getting closer to winter because the evenings have that crisp coolness, but I remember how cold it was this time in 2019. Sure as hell wasn’t 30 degrees
It's almost like climate change is real....Nah, can't be, Lachlan Murdoch and Craig Kelly say it's crap.

It's almost like climate change is real....Nah, can't be, Lachlan Murdoch and Craig Kelly say it's crap.
Oh My God Omg GIF

Maybe try not being 3 hours away.
I've tried that. But when it's 3 hours instead of 2 you've gotta deal with jetlag.

So when my alarm goes off at 6am (when it's 3am back in Perth) I feel like death. And it's PITCH BLACK outside in the middle of summer because of the ****ing DLS.

I've tried that. But when it's 3 hours instead of 2 you've gotta deal with jetlag.

So when my alarm goes off at 6am (when it's 3am back in Perth) I feel like death. And it's PITCH BLACK outside in the middle of summer because of the ******* DLS.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE YOU CAN JUST GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Edit: 2020 was this hot, ironically the 11th of April 2020 was a record high 39.5 degrees m, I was actually referring to the brutally cold Easter of 2019 where it was about 9 degrees )

And we've hit winter early in Vic - high temps during the day of like 18/19 and down to nearly single digits over night

I had to find a hoody to put on tonight it was that cold

I feel your pain, I've started doing a similar commute but from the east, albeit not full-time.
You Commies.

Only work half the hours while the rest of us are slaves to capitalism.

You Commies.

Only work half the hours while the rest of us are slaves to capitalism.

I've even been role-playing as a Soviet peasant farmer. This week I've pulled about six zucchini's out and now that autumn is properly here it's time to think about planting beetroots. Nothing says communism like a nice beetroot.

I'M NOT FREAKING GOING BACK TO THE BOMBERS.

I found them arguably pleasant despite their poor reputation when we faced them earlier in the year.

I've even been role-playing as a Soviet peasant farmer. This week I've pulled about six zucchini's out and now that autumn is properly here it's time to think about planting beetroots. Nothing says communism like a nice beetroot.

Did I tell you about the time I was shopping in Leningrad? I want to the store and asked the kind shopkeeper, "Is this the shop that is out of zucchinis?" The shopkeeper replied, "No, this is the shop that is out of beetroot. The shop that is out of zucchinis is over there."

Such polite people, the Soviets.

I found them arguably pleasant despite their poor reputation when we faced them earlier in the year.
NOBODY ASKED YOUR STUPID OPINION ANYWAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back