Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I tell you about the time I was shopping in Leningrad? I want to the store and asked the kind shopkeeper, "Is this the shop that is out of zucchinis?" The shopkeeper replied, "No, this is the shop that is out of beetroot. The shop that is out of zucchinis is over there."

Such polite people, the Soviets.
Thanks Tucker. 🎣

giphy.gif
I was seriously wondering why “glee week” was a thing, thanks for showing me.

Sorry for real life and not lewd cat 😂

Bit flat today got diagnosed with Achilles tendinopathy.

Essentially Strict orders from osteo for 2 months rest, apparently I'm at risk of a tear/ rupture.

But I have Korea at the start of May, in a competition that's a larger individual competition than the world cup (Grand Prix for individuals, world cup for teams).

Been training for it my entire life.

Trying to figure out if I just take that risk, continue training and compete.

(For record when it warms up it feels fine, just early mornings, or if I have been sitting I can barely move around until a few mins of walking, and cannot touch it due to very sharp pain).

It still affects me. 3 hour time difference to ES is disgusting to deal with.
I remember being in high school during the last trial we had 15 or so years ago.

I hated being at school at what felt like 7AM.

It can get in the bin

Sorry for real life and not lewd cat 😂

Bit flat today got diagnosed with Achilles tendinopathy.

Essentially Strict orders from osteo for 2 months rest, apparently I'm at risk of a tear/ rupture.

But I have Korea at the start of May, in a competition that's a larger individual competition than the world cup (Grand Prix for individuals, world cup for teams).

Been training for it my entire life.

Trying to figure out if I just take that risk, continue training and compete.

(For record when it warms up it feels fine, just early mornings, or if I have been sitting I can barely move around until a few mins of walking, and cannot touch it due to very sharp pain).
Sorry to hear it mate that’s tough

I suppose you really need to assess what happens for you if the worst case happens - for life, work, responsibilities etc.

Can you deal with that should it occur ?

Hands up if you ever got Mop and Moo confused.

...no?

...Okay.

It can happen.

My wife has jumped into bed with mop many times ....only to be embarrassed when I found them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hear it mate that’s tough

I suppose you really need to assess what happens for you if the worst case happens - for life, work, responsibilities etc.

Can you deal with that should it occur ?

Rupture it, obviously cannot do my side gig as a PT/coach (but I still have I.T work so will get by financially).

Getting around house and such bit of a struggle but got the wife to help out luckily.

Honestly think I am going to run the gauntlet and go for it. Been preparing too long for this moment.

Resting today after it got massaged and such, but from tomorrow back at training.

Will also strap, add ice and then warming baths and such.

(Other option would be to dope (RAD140 and mix), but I want to do it clean).

Rupture it, obviously cannot do my side gig as a PT/coach (but I still have I.T work so will get by financially).

Getting around house and such bit of a struggle but got the wife to help out luckily.

Honestly think I am going to run the gauntlet and go for it. Been preparing too long for this moment.

Resting today after it got massaged and such, but from tomorrow back at training.

Oh and would have surgery...

As long as it doesn't put your Qooty career at risk!

What was a high upper class person like you doing at the bombers?
Once upon a time it was a warm, welcoming, respectful club. Then a couple of douchebags infiltrated the club and attracted all the crazies.

Bunch of self-destructive troglodytes.

Once upon a time it was a warm, welcoming, respectful club. Then a couple of douchebags infiltrated the club and attracted all the crazies.

Bunch of self-destructive troglodytes.

Will take your word for it, but only because it's you

If serial_thrilla or Greenery told me the same thing I would drive them to the psych ward myself

I don't think we even have a policy for that here?
No, but it can have a big effect on posting. Depending on the 'awareness', said consequence could be positive or negative.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back