Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope everyone’s having a top weekend.

Family member has had a positive health update after a rough couple of weeks so I’m celebrating by going out to dinner with the GF and her crew.

Until tomorrow when the Sim be Simming at least.

Family member has had a positive health update after a rough couple of weeks so I’m celebrating by going out to dinner with the GF and her crew.

HECK YES!

Nice that's good.

My weekend hasn't been too bad, worked the Huon rivalry/Grand final replay down Cygnet, so was there for the day taking photos. Exhausted. lovely day for it though, felt more like a spring day then a winters day.

Nice that's good.

My weekend hasn't been too bad, worked the Huon rivalry/Grand final replay down Cygnet, so was there for the day taking photos. Exhausted. lovely day for it though, felt more like a spring day then a winters day.
Nice one I hope it was a close game for the spectacle. Have you been into photography for awhile?
Send some of the sunshine up here please it’s been a Sim’s wet, muddy dream.

Great news. Careful celebrating though. I had a few drinks with my daughters for one's birthday and finished the night going arse over tit over the handlebars of an e-scooter in a council carpark in the dark. I'm currently nursing a sore arm, but it could have been worse.

Stoked to hear your good news!

A weekend with a derby win is always a great one for me. It’s been too long!

I expected us to have a crack but didn’t expect us to win, let alone put Freo to the sword like that.

Hopefully the sim gods make it 2/2 for me this weekend 😏😏

Great news. Careful celebrating though. I had a few drinks with my daughters for one's birthday and finished the night going arse over tit over the handlebars of an e-scooter in a council carpark in the dark. I'm currently nursing a sore arm, but it could have been worse.
At least it hasn't stopped you from enjoying your poker mate.
1713634712139.png

Last edited:
Morning all. This one will get underway around 4.30pm AEST - good luck to both teams. I can confirm that there will be weather of some description, and that both teams will be among the top 2 teams on the field.

Morning all. This one will get underway around 4.30pm AEST - good luck to both teams. I can confirm that there will be weather of some description, and that both teams will be among the top 2 teams on the field.
And the humour won't improve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1713657980269.png

And, on average, how often could anyone expect to be identified as a player to watch?

Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah it's game day, and philreich is blessing us with a traditional match posting time slot.

Will we suffer an honorable defeat, a sound thrashing or whatever the f*ck last night was? Stick around and find out, and when you do then let me know. I'm mowing the lawn.

1713658364635.png

Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah it's game day, and philreich is blessing us with a traditional match posting time slot.

Will we suffer an honorable defeat, a sound thrashing or whatever the f*ck last night was? Stick around and find out, and when you do then let me know. I'm mowing the lawn.

I went to the derby last night with the Mrs and her mum, both Dockers fans. I told them jokingly the day before to wear black as they’re attending Freo’s funeral (I didn’t think we’d win but they’re easy to wind up)

Man, I didn’t think I’d be right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back