Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Baghdad Bombers v Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Cmon mate, he’s your skipper
Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

Alph, you’ve got to be joking! A putrid 4th club disloyal campaigner, skippering the drags????

After digesting it, seems spot on!

T2B_ it’s time to exodus mate!!!!

when god strucketh the poor man he lept and quivered for untold to him had begun epoch upon they ruddy curse if thy und surrendour thou face a fate worse than death here ye harken and obey
He did the mash, he did the monster mash
The monster mash, it was a graveyard smash
He did the mash, it caught on in a flash
He did the mash, he did the monster mash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the drinks of choice for the Sth. hemisphere mob?
Thursday night, prelude to Friday... there's got to be some fine ale's & big Aussie Shiraz reds flowing to warm the liver up.
In Perth we’ve upset the sun gods. It’s as cold as you can drink beer and add the hard stuff in between mouthfuls.

Would love some rain mate, Jamieson?
No, in all seriousness it's 11am here, so no booze for awhile yet. I've got some good single malt from a distillery in Cork in Southern Ireland which is a great drop, and a blend from the middle of the country called "The Busker" which I use with ginger ale and lime, or hot whiskeys.

No, in all seriousness it's 11am here, so no booze for awhile yet. I've got some good single malt from a distillery in Cork in Southern Ireland which is a great drop, and a blend from the middle of the country called "The Busker" which I use with ginger ale and lime, or hot whiskeys.
Sounds bloody beautiful! During our heatwave I drink pints of ale, G&T and Kracken with dry and lime. When it’s cold I love single malts like Balveenie!

IMG_0643.jpeg

What are the drinks of choice for the Sth. hemisphere mob?
Thursday night, prelude to Friday... there's got to be some fine ale's & big Aussie Shiraz reds flowing to warm the liver up.
IMG_0149.gif

Deep, amber, roasty and smokey …

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Baghdad Bombers v Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back